Seasoned Administrative Specialist eager to contribute exemplary financial acumen and management expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing productivity.
Excel in conducting market research, organizing workload, delegating tasks, generating sales leads, and coordinating cohesive and collaborative efforts among staff, management, clients, and vendors.
Create and manage spreadsheets, charts, forms, and databases to meticulously track crucial information.
Outstanding leadership, prioritization, problem solving, multi-tasking and scheduling expertise.
Adept at accounting/financial management, budget administration, policy and procedure development, report preparation, and cost control.
Advanced computer/software skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), AS400, Peachtree Accounting, Harvard Graphics, WordPerfect, QuickBooks, and Symphony.
LimoRes Inc., New York, New York, 2008 to 2009
Spearheaded full spectrum of accounting operations inclusive of accounts payable and receivable, domestic and international account analysis and maintenance, billing, payroll processing, general ledger, and meticulous expense reporting.
Applied sharp communication and interpersonal skills toward cultivating, nurturing and maintain effective relationships with clients, vital to maximizing satisfaction and retention.
Drove continual revenue growth through proficiency in negotiating single and multi-year contracts for new and existing business.
Facilitated broad-based administrative functions such as document preparation, spreadsheet and database administration, and staff performance evaluations.
Precise Engineering Consultants, Plainfield, NJ, 1999 to 2008
- Efficiently steered administrative operations encompassing billing, payroll, business correspondence, quote preparation, contract administration, accounting, budgeting, and project management.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory talents in directing, managing and motivating team of 12, and reliably oversaw benefits administration.
- Instrumental in identifying and generating cost savings through introducing waste management strategies, fortifying loss prevention through video surveillance and barcode technology, and educating personnel in risk management and safety compliance.
- Significantly reduced marketing expenses by leveraging Web-based tactics such as online coupons.
- Increased sales revenues by $50M (60%) through strategically advertising to international vendors.
- Streamlined accounting functions by instituting Direct Deposit for vendors and employee payroll.
- Expedited daily operations by introducing employee incentives and recognition for productivity, as well as establishing onsite daycare arrangements.
Prior Background includes roles as Customer Support Manager, Merrill Lynch, Somerset, NJ; and Property Manager, Century 21 Main Street Realty.
BS, Business Management, Rutgers University, NJ AA, Behavior Science, Berkeley College
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level administrative capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to extensive administrative experience, I bring to you outstanding skills in project coordination, and a significant blend of talents in financial management, report preparation, operations leadership, and staff supervision. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent organizational, customer service, analytical, multi-tasking, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and keen interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!