yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven educator seeking a challenging position as an elementary school teacher, where expertise in child care, leadership and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents.
- created safe, comfortable and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- actively develop, design and implement educational worksheets that teach spelling, word definitions, penmanship, and reading.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social and academic development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual student learning needs.
- successfully implement activities to stimulate constructive play and learning activities.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- updated documentation and records annually in accordance with state regulations.
kindergarten substitute teacher greater lansing seventh-day adventist school 2008-2009
3rd-4th grade teacher's assistant willow elementary 2000-2001
tutor grand traverse dyslexia association 2000-2001
substitute teacher traverse city public schools 1999-2000
k-4th grade elementary teacher owosso seventh-day adventist school 1997-1999
3rd-6th grade elementary teacher troy adventist academy 1995-1997
michigan state university lansing, mi 2002
masters of arts in curriculum in teaching
michigan elementary certification professional education anticipated completion in june, 2009
certification orton gillingham approach for reading, writing and spelling traverse city, mi 2000
andrews university berrien springs, mi 1995
bachelor of science in elementary education, reading and science cum laude
foundations of reading and literacy, 2009 ▪ how to use art projects affectively, 1997
creating learning centers in the classroom, 1997 ▪ writing workshop, 1997
discovering math with manipulatives, 1997 ▪ imaginative perspectives on thematic units, 1996
4 mat (learning styles), 1996 ▪ thematic approach workshop, 1995
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!