Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Able to expeditiously direct and coordinate offshore technical personnel and de-centralized cross-functional teams. Extensive experience in directing integrated business/system test activities for enterprise-wide, cross-platform and cross-functional programs, from strategic planning through to test execution, quality assurance, and reporting. Highly skilled in directing broad business activities spanning budgeting, continuous improvement, change management, and cost control. Outstanding capabilities in managing complete project development life cycle. Computer/software skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Areas of Expertise:
Testing and Quality Control
Customer Relations and Satisfaction
SAP, Oracle & Siebel ERP Deployment
Personnel / Team Leadership
Project Plan Development
Risk Identification And Assessment
Vendor Evaluation And Selection
Qualifications In Action
Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, 1999 to 2009
Enterprise Program Office, Palo Alto, CA / Avon Lake, OH
Project Manager (2005 to 2009)
Led development and application of US Government Accounting Model in Agilent s ERP (Oracle) system for newly acquired R&D business resulting in DCAA (Defense Contracting Auditing Agency) approval, enhanced cost control, and increased contract revenues.
Generated three-year technology roadmap to precisely align corporate and business-unit objectives with IT investments.
Relied upon to manage annual $600K budget for system and software change requirements.
Served as Global Test Lead for 6-month long enterprise-wide ERP (Oracle) system upgrade.
Led test teams through comprehensive system and process improvement projects aimed at improving global customer service and support operations.
Reduced expenses by formulating and standardizing scalable business test methodology.
Project-managed development of cost-efficient model for delivering testing and support of continuous system changes and enhancements.
Implemented SOX-compliant processes for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Initiative resulting in positive audit of internal system controls.
Expertly managed multiple ERP Supply Chain projects with budgets up to $600K.
Professional Experience (Agilent) continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Enterprise Deployment Group, Palo Alto, CA
Information Technology Support Specialist / Project Lead (2002 to 2005)
- Led worldwide deployment of Oracle ERP system by partnering with international Agilent divisions to devise business reporting and BI reporting solutions.
- Transitioned legacy systems and processes to Oracle & Siebel ERP systems.
- Established business processes to support worldwide adoption of Oracle ERP system inclusive of standardized system access and controls, business support procedures, tools and training, and offshore resource management model.
Global Financial Services Center, Brussels, Belgium
Team Lead C Application Support (1999 to 2002)
- Played a key role in instituting Global Finance-Application Support Group by selecting personnel, assembling support model, and determining skills development procedures.
- Supervised support for Accounts Payable, Intra-Corporate Accounting, Employee Reimbursement, Global Tax and Divestiture applications.
- Coordinated several international projects such as Hewlett-Packard & Agilent Technologies Company split, Y2K system changes, Euro currency implementation and system integration, and several business unit divestitures.
Hewlett Packard Company, Palo Alto, CA, 1992 to 1999
Worldwide Financial Services Group, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Financial Program Consultant (1996 to 1999)
- Advanced through the ranks to most recently steering international deployment for SAP ERP with an emphasis in FI and MM SAP modules.
- Held global process ownership (design, configuration and support) for Accounts Payable, Intra-Corporate Accounting and Materials Management.
- Analyzed and defined strategy vital to seamlessly transferring crucial business data from legacy applications to ERP system.
MBA Degree, Accounting & Organizational Development,
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO
Bachelor of Science (Summa Cum Laude), Accounting & Information Technology,
National College, Colorado Springs, CO
Professional Development & Licensure
NASD Series 7 License C State of Colorado Project Management Methodologies C Agilent
US Government Accounting & Compliance Reporting Accounting Operations Leadership
Technology & Business Process Implementation Specialist Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
Strategic Business/Technology Roadmap Development Change Management Methodology
Six Sigma Quality Concepts
Project Management Institute (PMI); National Society of Hispanic MBAs
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!