Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in Operations Management, where expertise in manufacturing, employee training and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
Ø Offer over 9 years of solid and progressive Management experience, including expertise within Business Operations, Risk Analysis and Customer Service capacities.
Ø Lead, direct, and manage inbound and outbound site operations to ensure service agreements execution at, or above, customer standards.
Ø Maintain a clean and safe working environment through inspections and scheduled maintenance.
Ø Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
Ø Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
Ø Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
Ø Creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
Ø Track record of regular promotions and increasingly more complex assignments.
MBP Group Leader/Operations Manager Target Distribution Center 2007-Present
- Effectively hire, train and direct 30 team member and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as safety/quality training, corrective action, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- Successfully evaluate current operational methodologies; develop policies and procedures to eliminate inefficiencies.
- Efficiently decrease turnover by 45% and increase packer productivity/performance by 30%.
Assets Protection Group Leader Target Distribution Center 2006-2007
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing workplace safety procedures to ensure product and personnel wellbeing.
- Consistently supervised timely and thorough resolution of unsafe and hazardous situations.
- Cost-efficiently minimized fraud and theft incidents; resolved large distribution theft case of $100k, involving 8 team members.
District Loss Prevention Supervisor/Asset Protection Manager Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. 2000-2006
- Actively responded to all company allegations and incidents, including internal/external theft, sexual harassment, drug diversion, and fraud.
- Collaborated with federal, state and local authorities in conducting investigations and solving crimes against the company.
- Responsible for conducting quarterly reviews on loss prevention and compliance expectations, specifically targeting risk control-safety, food safety, specialty reviews-optical, pharmacy, tire lube express, and firearms.
University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR
Bachelors of Arts in Sociology 2000
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice 2000
Interviewing & Interrogations Wicklander & Zulawski 2004
Lead First Wal-Mart Home Office 2005
Leadership Essentials Target Corporation 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!