Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an Inventory Control capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you strong inventory management experience, outstanding expertise in managing billing operations, and an exemplary blend of talents in conducting physical inventory counts, performing reconciliations, training and directing staff, maintaining cooperative vendor relationships, and strengthening overall business efficiency. To complement these qualifications, I offer a steadfast commitment to driving continuous improvement which is paramount in inventory control.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and well-honed leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Performance-focused Management Professional eager to contribute excellent Supply Chain,
Inventory Control, and Audit expertise toward supporting a progressive company in optimizing productivity and cost control.
Possess significant experience in inventory control, supplier relations, customer service, and performing precise and frequent inventory reconciliations. Harness enthusiasm and energy to build teams and steer personnel to achieve and sustain productivity excellence. Proficiency in quality control, forecasting, and preparing comprehensive documentation. Exceptional financial acumen with advanced skills in accounting and analysis. Proven success in establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments, and identifying opportunities which will result in long-term benefits for the employer.
Analyzed and strategically reduced staff required to process invoices within CMC s Construction Division by 40%, translating to excellent cost savings.
Partnered with IT department to streamline and automate billing processes, decreasing expenses and saving 30,000 sheets of paper per month as well as printing (ink) expenses.
Drive unified efforts among all CMC departments to optimize efficiency, data integrity, inventory movement, quality assurance and cost control.
Secured considerable labor cost savings by downsizing from five billing clerks to two.
Mitigated potential write-offs for CMC by closely monitoring underperforming materials.
CMC, Construction Services Division, Houston, TX, 2005 to Present
Inventory Control Manager & Billing Manager (2006 to Present)
- Spearhead daily inventory control operations by establishing and enforcing best practices for 40 locations, coordinating and reconciling 80 physical inventories annually, and directing efforts of seven inventory auditing employees.
- Proactively assembled comprehensive branch manual outlining company policies and instructions for using ERP system.
- Apply sharp organizational skills toward monitoring and tracking sales orders, purchase orders, intercompany transfers, customer returns, and branch returns spanning all 40 locations.
- Direct full-scope billing operations for up to 30,000 pick tickets per month.
- Review extensive reports and adjust as needed to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Inventory Auditor (2005 to 2007)
- Conducted and meticulously reconciled 30 physical inventory counts annually.
- Contributed strong leadership capabilities toward training, mentoring and coaching branch personnel in company policies and procedures.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Analyzed and promptly resolved accounts payable (A/P) discrepancies and corrected system cost for material.
- Participated in acquisitions by overseeing material count, review and training.
- Administered $2M in offsite material by effectively teaming with manufacturers to produce high-quality finished goods.
AutoZone, Inc., Clear Lake, TX, 2001 to 2005
Part Sales Manager
- Quickly advanced from initial role as Customer Service Representative (2001 to 2002) based on outstanding problem solving abilities, team-building strengths, and customer relations talents.
- Expeditiously conducted semi-annual inventories for eight stores, simplifying and standardizing procedures where possible to greatly accelerate opening time.
- Leveraged keen attention to details in generating and processed daily inventory reconciliations and exception reports.
- Trained and instructed four store manager candidates in company policies and procedures.
B.S. Accounting, University of Houston, Clear Lake, TX, 2005
A.S. Business Administration and Management, Lee College, Baytown, TX, 2003
CMC Management Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!