~ Performance-driven IT Professional eager to contribute technical and management expertise
toward supporting operations of a progressive organization. ~
Substantial technical and business savvy with hands-on management experience in a broad range of IT arenas such as networking, messaging, data center migrations, information systems, and infrastructure design and development.
Advanced skills in orchestrating seamless technology migrations involving Active Directory, Exchange, VMware Server, and VMware View.
Excel in managing multi-million dollar budgets, identifying cost savings, determining project risk and scope, tracking progress and conformance to schedules, and preparing complex reports.
Results-driven leader who effectively trains, develops, motivates and leads top-performing personnel.
Proficiency in capacity planning, Active Directory design comprised of numerous forests and domains nationwide, and Microsoft SQL and IIS design.
Championed messaging designs for 20,000+ users of Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes.
Considerable strengths in project management inclusive of RFP development, stakeholder management, team leadership and direction, and adherence to PMI principles and processes.
Proven capabilities in supervising, empowering and coaching staff to exhibit performance and productivity excellence.
Newspapers C Houston, TX, 2008 to Present
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Spearhead online initiatives to reduce/minimize bandwidth and CDN (content delivery network) costs totaling $678K annually for Newspaper division.
- Project-managed consolidation of messaging and Active Directory into Houston newspaper hub for 10,000 users.
- Contributed to capturing $4M+ in annual savings through persuasive contract negotiations, innovative outsourcing, strong vendor relationships, and IT services consolidation.
- Contributed hands-on expertise in directing VMware sphere project focused on server consolidation and View implementation.
Albany Times Union Hearst Newspapers C Albany, NY, 1998 to 2008
Senior Systems Administrator
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward analyzing and developing corporate policies and procedures for network, computers, data, and electronics.
- Administered Times Union network consisting of about 80 HP NetServers and IBM X series running Windows 2003, Unix and Sun platforms and supporting more than 125K subscribers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Adeptly managed, troubleshot and maintained internal Times Union NT network for all corporate users and applications inclusive of user and computer accounts, DNS, DHCP, printers, and back-ups.
- Accurately and efficiently set up VMware and Netapp appliances.
- Steered ISP upgrade from IIS4.0 to IIS6.0 as well as Active Directory 2003 migration.
Associate s Degree in Computer Management & Programming
Bryant and Stratton C Albany, NY, 1998
MCP Server 2003
Netapp 270/3020 Commvault Windows 2008 Active Directory
Microsoft SMS Real Audio server VMware Microsoft Exchange
Windows Media Server Visual Basic Admin Scripting Cisco networking
IIS .NET SQL MCIS
WMI Lotus Notes HP Netservers
Newspaper Employees Credit Union Albany, New York:
President (2006 to 2008)
- Steered financial and interpersonal development of multi-million dollar credit union.
- Created and implemented strategic plan to increase revenue while minimizing expenses.
- Formulated policies and procedures to steadily increase income and profitability.
Chairman of Supervisory Committee (2004 to 2005)
- Managed financial operations encompassing loans, bills, audits and account verification.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!