Results-focused leader eager to contribute talents in Construction Project Management and
Civil Engineering toward supporting the employer in achieving business goals.
Seasoned background in commercial and residential development with full accountability for multi-million dollar budget administration, labor, and quality control.
Adept at architectural, civil, and survey drafting, and structural design and engineering with steel, concrete, and timber.
Strategically devise schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from initial launch through completion.
Solid personnel management experience; guide project team members to perform efficiently, safely, and professionally.
Proficiency in cost estimating, developing project scope, securing permits, vendor relations, and materials procurement.
Able to proactively and collaboratively drive cohesive and forward-moving efforts among multi-disciplinary personnel.
Outstanding blend of business and financial acumen with proficiency in analysis, process control, government compliance, and strategic leadership.
Leverage diverse industry expertise to immediately recognize potential problems during all project phases and capably navigate corrective or preventative action; able to clearly envision all facets of construction and communicate ideas to achieve and accelerate positive results.
Indigo Shores Co. Ltd., 2004 to Present
- Spearheaded construction of luxury waterfront homes and several major renovation projects in The Bahamas.
- Directed commercial renovation for Mediterranean Shipping Co. office in Nassau.
- Steered complete project development lifecycle for Teachers Cooperative Credit Union including scheduling, hiring labor, enforcing safety compliance, and controlling costs.
- Successfully project-managed Paradise Condominiums; seamlessly coordinated subcontractor efforts to ensure adherence to budget and timeline expectations.
- Served as Consultant Engineer to Grand Bahama Ministry of Housing for temporary housing project after hurricanes Jean and Francis; conducted in-depth damage inspection and drafted reports on cost of repairs.
- Demonstrated considerable versatility in preparing designs and plans for roadway, site drainage, water supply, concrete and structural steel.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Old Bahama Bay, West End, Grand Bahama, 2002 to 2004
Assistant Project Manager
Proficiently coordinated and supervised interior remodeling project for 31-room luxury hotel, diligently ensuring compliance with developer s stringent guidelines and requirements.
Designed and supervised cost-effective, accurate and safe construction of restaurants, offices and hotel retail space.
Demonstrated exceptional talents throughout full project management spectrum inclusive of cost estimating, quantity surveying, and roadway design, layout, and inspection.
Analyzed and prepared structural steel, concrete, and timber designs and plans.
Supervised site work for 20 canal lots inclusive of underground power, water, sewer, and drainage swales.
W. Carver Grant & Co., Freeport, Grand Bahama, 2000 to 2002
Civil / Structural Engineer
- Generated precise designs for steel columns, beams, bolts, welds and base plates, consistently exhibiting an exemplary team player work ethic.
Drafted building layout as well as plans for concrete beam, column, and continuous and isolated footing.
Compiled boundary, roadway, utility, topographic and location surveys.
Performed construction cost and quantity estimating and reviewed budget parameters.
Efficiently performed site, roadway, and water supply design.
North Carolina Department of Transportation, Raleigh, North Carolina, 1999 to 2000
- Exercised strong critical thinking abilities to scrutinize roadway plans, propose roadway projects, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Thoroughly analyzed traffic volumes and recommended strategies, approaches and modifications to alleviate traffic congestion.
Prior Background includes role as Research Assistant, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida.
Professional Engineer #036971, North Carolina
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Structural Engineering License (S.E.) and LEED AP (in progress)
AutoCAD, Autodesk Architectural Desktop, Autodesk Land Desktop, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Visual Basic, PlanSwift, WinEst (estimating software), SAP 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!