Keen leader with multiple skills transferrable to a variety of positions. Detail-oriented professional with experience in financial management, teambuilding, group leadership & dynamics, and client relations. Technical competencies include PowerPoint, public speaking, basic proficiency in Japanese, and travel throughout Europe, South America, Mexico, Bahamas, Virgin Islands and several US States.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Supreme Lending, City, State, Date
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of real estate or credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
Texas Dynasty Gymnastics, Waco, TX, 07/2005 to 12/2007
Men s Team Director/Manager/ Head Coach
- Instructed or coached groups of 20 to 30 male gymnasts or individual gymnasts in the fundamentals of gymnastics.
- Managed a team budget purposed for travel arrangements and competition expenses.
- Identified ability and eligibility of assistant coaches to lead athletes and supported assistant coaches in rendering specifics of lesson plans.
- Evaluated athletes' strengths and weaknesses as possible recruits or to improve the athletes' technique to prepare them for competition.
- Instructed gymnasts in sports rules, strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
Baylor University Gymnastics Team, Waco, TX, 08/2006 to 12/2007
Club Vice President and Co-Captain
- Promoted team s goodwill and a reputation for sportsmanship among internal and external stakeholders.
- Provided training direction, encouragement, and motivation in order to prepare athletes for competitive events.
- Analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop strategies.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Political Science (Pre-Law), December 2007
Baylor University, Waco, TX
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
U.S.A Spirit Team ~ Baylor University Yell Leader ~ Baylor University Gymnastics Team
- Led team members to develop the discipline and drive to compete and win in national and international competitions.
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
<<First Name>> <<Last Name>>
<<Street Address, Suite #>>
<<City, State Zip Code>>
Dear <<Courtesy>> <<Last Name>>,
It is with great confidence that I offer my skill in financial transactions, management, leadership, teambuilding, and client relations. As I pursue the <<Position Title>> within <<Company Name>>, I recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
I am seeking a position within a fast-paced office in which my management experience and extensive work coordinating and organizing events would be fully utilized. In addition to my ability to coordinate the specifics of multifaceted day-to-day team activities and special event preparation, I am certain that my proficiency in leadership, along with my ability to communicate with internal and external personnel, stakeholders, and clients would be an asset to your team.
My duties as a Mortgage Banker, Head Coach/Manager, and Club Vice President consist of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. With this experience, I m able to formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. With vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of management including organization, planning, training, budgeting, and reporting, and experience in finance that I bring to your organization.
I am an efficient team player who can be depended on to roll up my sleeves when the going gets rough. I bring to the table exceptional organizational, time management and problem solving skills and a proven capacity for meeting company objectives and demands with a high degree of tenacity. Coupled with a flair for creativity and ability to critically evaluate situations, I feel confident that I have what it takes to hit the ground running and strengthen your organization.
If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!