Dedicated and dynamic Sales Professional eager to contribute outstanding account development, leadership, and interpersonal relations skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Collaborative, adaptable and highly respected for proven leadership talents, relationship-building capabilities, financial acumen, and strategic planning expertise. Excel in applying team-building skills toward training, coaching, inspiring, mentoring and motivating highly productive personnel. Significant problem solving, organizational, forecasting, budgeting, and communication skills. Extremely versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and environments.
Area Sales Manager, Glac au (acquired by Coca-Cola), Westchester, NY, 2007 to Present
Prior to company s acquisition by Coca-Cola, collaborated with independent distributors to secure space in independent retailers and chain stores.
Following acquisition by Coca-Cola, partnered with Coke employees at Elmsford Sales Center to maximize space and product availability within new and existing accounts.
Orchestrate resets at major chains (Stop & Shop, A&P, etc.) and assemble visually-enticing product displays at retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target.
- Resourcefully devise go-to-market strategies with Sales Center Managers.
- Strategically coordinate placement of beverage coolers, hard POS, and soft POS for key accounts.
- Diligently follow up on past potential accounts for sales, resets and demo opportunities.
- Successfully maintain seamless and continuous flow of communication between Area Sales Managers and Region Sales Managers to ensure and optimize cohesive and productive efforts.
Won first Area Sales Manager conference call initiative by delivering outstanding PowerPoint presentation detailing activation successes.
Sales Executive, Marcus Evans, Summits Division, New York, NY, 2006
- Assigned to GovNet Summit with accountability for generating and pursuing sales leads with C-level executives from government agencies.
- Researched, contacted, and matched companies with clients seeking specific products and services.
Intern, Glac au, Westchester, NY, 2006
- Visited schools and businesses to promote vitamin-, flavor- and electrolyte-enriched water products, identify prospects, and secure new accounts.
- Met with existing vendors to maximize customer relations, on-time deliveries and order replenishment, and to arrange visually-appealing product displays for promotions and sales.
Bartender / Security, Tick Tock Inn, Canton, NY
Intern, Industrial Components of Westchester (ICW), Mamaroneck, NY
BA Degree in Government, St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York, 2002 to 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!