driven construction manager seeking a challenging position as project manager, where expertise in project estimation, contract negotiation and all phases of construction will prove instrumental to company success.
- accomplished hands-on construction and development professional with demonstrated expertise in the areas of operation and management within all facets of the industry.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of construction projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining budget.
- results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage staff of all levels and backgrounds.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimations, impending design problem resolution, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, and site management.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite including word, excel and outlook. 30 hour osha certification.
chief estimator/project manager muha construction, inc. 1998-present
- sharp business acumen and experience working as chief estimator, project manager and safety director on multiple construction projects.
- successfully steer sales operations for 50% of all work performed to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- proficiently handle all drafting functions for construction projects, including contracts, proposals, change orders, and schedules.
- serving as project estimator, handle customer plan reviews, conceptual estimations, subcontractor need determination, project estimate development, subcontractor bids compilation, and final price negotiating.
sales/estimator/project manager greater dayton construction 1998-1988
- utilized extensive knowledge of all construction phases in the design, management and sales of a wide range of residential remodeling projects, including solariums, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, and entire houses.
- responsible for overseeing the timely and cost-efficiently completion of construction projects, including framing, remodeling, concrete, drywall, interior/exterior trim, siding, roofing, and block laying.
- managed a broad range of supervisor functions from handling collections to tracking subcontractor project status.
residential finish carpenter self-employed 1982-1988
- actively served as residential finished carpenter on behalf of a wide variety of custom home builders, including greg vreeland, paul ravlin and mike jonas.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
certificate pre-engineered metal buildings vp university columbus, oh 2003
formally trained in the design and construction of pre-engineered metal buildings.
certified kitchen designer kemper design school dayton, oh 1985
associates degree in accounting middletown business college middletown, oh 1973
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!