yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled professional eager to contribute communications technology expertise and strong customer service skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- versatile communications technician offering 9 years solid and progressive experience in modem and router configuration.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- strong background in the installation of and repair of voip, dsl, vdsl, and analog/ digital pots lines for small and large business.
- proven expertise in troubleshooting cat5 wiring, coax cable and either net jacks.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
training in low voltage meter, jdsu, tempo sidekick, ts-100, ohms meter, and sunrise meter.
blueprint reading aerial and buried plant.
installation and repair of dsl, vdsl, modem, router, voip, fiber and dry loop
installation and repair cat5, coax wiring and data port jack for residential and large businesses.
customer service specialist at&t 2005-2009
- successfully interacted with clients, providing education and solutions for modem and router configuration, troubleshooting of dsl, vdsl, voip and repairing analog pots lines for small and large businesses.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
installation technician at&t 2000-2005
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- effectively handled all prewiring, wiring and installation operations for residential and business clients, including cat5 wiring, phone jacks and pots phone lines.
degree in computer electronics itt technical institute 2000
low and high voltage safety training
pole climbing and ladder safety training
driving awareness and utility truck safety training
construction site safety and awareness training
grounding and bonding training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!