yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1902 brittany place #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
dynamic professional eager to contribute project management expertise as well as strong leadership skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected project manager offering solid and progressive experience handling complex projects, including project management techniques, risk management and quality assurance standards.
- in depth experience developing and implementing process improvements, effectively increased project productivity and efficiency by more than 40%.
- strong background in product development, iso standards, fda, medical device standards, and other regulatory guidelines.
- lead teams in the development of project
charters, scope, work plans, schedules, and resourcing planning.
strategically define product requirements, specifications, project planning, and risk assessment factors.
effectively manage project timelines, ensuring project milestones and status is communicated to upper management and clients.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite and microsoft project.
r&d project manager kerr corporation 2007-2009
- actively manage a broad range of mechanical medical device projects, from initial planning and project coordination to leading meetings on design review and design change process.
- effectively implement an innovative product design change, saving over $8m in product recalls.
- serving as backup to r&d manager, successfully approving all engineering documentations, generating project status reports and implementing process improvement through kaizen.
- consistently ensure design control processes are compliance with all regulatory standards.
quality assurance inspector kerr corporation 2007-2008
- strategically developed and implemented the fifo inspection process, resulting in a 93% improvement.
- led the material reject board in reducing defective parts by 50% and quarantined parts from 40 to under 10 parts, 70% improvement.
- proficiently conducted and documented inspections, ensuring compliance with company regulations and quality standards.
graduate assistantship university of wisconsin 2006-2007
- consistently managed the multicultural education resource center study table program, increasing student turnout from 5 to over 20 regular students.
intern wisconsin department of commerce; bureau of housing 2005
- analyzed the federally funded community development block grant, researching grant distribution methodology and ensuring grant money is are used appropriately.
master business administration university of wisconsin present
master of science in project management university of wisconsin 2009
bachelor of science in industrial technology management university of wisconsin 2005
key coursework in leadership management, financial management, organization communication, marketing management, management decision analysis, and advanced quality management.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!