yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven educator seeking a challenging position in instructional assistant for elementary school, where expertise in child care, leadership, and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to company success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents.
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught self-help skills including feeding, dressing, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- developed, designed, and implemented indoor and outdoor educational activities.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- implemented activities to stimulate constructive play and enhance motor skills.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- updated documentation and records annually in accordance with state regulations.
- technical expertise in photoshop, illustrator, and freehand, and microsoft office and excel.
girl scout leader
actively involved in pta
volunteer with elementary and middle school activities and programs
instructor - cad for textile design academy of art university 2005-present
senior creative designer th.inc 2001-2005
senior designer keeco 1999-2001
designer: women s bottoms/design assistant men s t-shirts levi strauss & co. 1995-1999
textile & print stylist sherry fran/l.a. print & dye works 1994-1995
assistant pattern maker/design assistant op sunwear 1990-1994
associates of arts in fashion design fashion institute of design & merchandising 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!