enthusiastic masters of business administration scholar with solid skill in account management. proven capacity to respond to a high volume of inbound customer calls; research and resolve billing and service equipment issues; provide information on various products and services; and demonstrate a commitment to customer service. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to quickly analyze customer concerns and needs while balancing company revenue concerns.
telecommunications / personnel relations / customer service / account management
project management / professional development / product knowledge
business development / written & verbal communication
university of phoenix online, phoenix, az
masters business administration, 2010
~ dual concentration in global management and human resources management
berkeley college, new york, ny
associates degree in business administration, 1999
bachelors degree in business administration management, 2001
verizon communications, staten island, ny
consumer sales and service representative, 07/1995 c present
- address dozens of calls, each of which offer a unique challenge and require the ability to think quickly and analytically to solve the problem.
- assist customers who call concerning billing questions and service trouble by utilizing verizon proprietary computer systems and troubleshooting efforts.
- stand as the customer's first point of contact and demonstrate training in handling a wide range of issues including technical support, billing, pricing, setting up new service, canceling existing service and making changes to accounts.
- reconcile the needs of customer in a timely manner and quickly diagnose issues and resolve them promptly.
- explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various services to promote sale and answer questions about product features and benefits.
- advise customers on prices, and advise customers on use of products in an effort to persuade customers to purchase products and services.
team leader, 00/0000 c 00/0000
- directed the professional success of team representatives in an effort to maximize productivity and decreased downtime.
- ensured representatives remained aware of current company policies through effective training and professional development and remedied deficiencies in performance.
- advised representatives on how to handle difficult customers and addressed customer escalations when necessary to do so.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer 15 years of experience and strong customer service abilities to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
my experience in a customer-focused environment handling the needs of the general public is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure i consistently meet goals. more importantly i offer service to customers utilizing the highest level of professionalism and tact. to maintain efficiency within an organization i regularly prepare recommendations for improvements in policies, controls, new methods, and suggest other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in a variety of functions. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in handling records management, report review and generation, and effectively communicating with clients and members of the team, verbally and in writing.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objectives of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!