yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1305 n. town center dr. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven sales professional eager to apply dynamic business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing revenue performance.
respected sales representative with distinguished career leading sales and business operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
windows, mac os, microsoft office suite
transportation kett engineering 2010-present
- tasked with the testing of new vehicles before market launch, including test driving and operational reports.
job title coach america 2009-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from safe vehicle operations and up railroad crew transportation to maintaining dot log books and performing vehicle inspections.
sales representative automax 2009
- actively assisted clients in all phases of the buying process, from vehicle selection and sales presentations to processing paperwork and sales follow up.
- hand-selected to oversee internet sales, increasing revenue by 21% and receiving top sales recognition.
senior field supervisor l.m. orson 2008-2009
- effectively trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitated productive communication to achieve maximum operating functionality and boost profitability.
executive sales representative smith international 2006-2008
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue across the four corners region; increased sales from $6k/month to over $350k/month.
- recognized as most productive sales representative in history for that area; expanded overall customer base by 200%
field sales representative pelican services 2004-2006
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
hospital corpsman / buds (seal) us navy 1989-1993
masters in business university of phoenix present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!