yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management, clerical, and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- talented professional offering over 5 years of solid and progressive experience in healthcare operations, administrative support and customer/client services.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- strong background in front desk operations, data entry, financial reporting, and multi-line phone management.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office, windows 98, xp, vista, excel, and one world.
intern weatherford regional medical center; dr g.r. reddy m.d date-date
caregiver kalyn's country day learning center 2007-2008
bartender/hostess american legion post 75 2005-2008
customer sales representative cantex 2004-2006
customer service representative mcclain's 2003
customer service manager craig's collision 1999-2003
diagnostic medical institute 2008
certification in cardiovascular ultrasound
texas state technical college 1999
associates degree in auto collision and management
notary public, 10/2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!