detail-oriented internal auditing and accounts receivable specialist eager to contribute outstanding investigative, analytical, and financial management skills toward actively supporting operations of a successful organization seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer solid, progressive accounting and financial management experience, with expertise in broad scope of functions including conducting audits, introducing business improvements, and implementing cost controls,
ø strong experience preparing cost analyses, risk assessments, monthly/quarterly/annual budgets, and financial forecasting
ø accurately balance general ledger and accounts receivable to generate detailed monthly and quarterly financials instrumental to supporting executive management in assessing business performance; administer payroll
ø execute all auditing functions including collecting information, examining financial records and archives, and observing personnel performing daily routines; recover cash from disputed invoices, renegotiate contracts to favorable terms, and coordinate cross-division cooperation
ø demonstrated ability to effectively train and lead interdepartmental staff; routinely perform audits to ensure compliance with government regulations and company procedures
ø successfully develop and implement corporate financial strategies and policy to attain year-over-year cost savings and corporate profitability; solid record of increasing cash flow and productivity
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including excel, powerpoint, mas, sales logic, and icverify
internal audit manager, dixie home crafters, chamblee, ga 2001 c present
- proficiently ensure financial and inventory accuracy for this leading home improvement company with more than $109 million in annual revenues and weekly deposits of over $1 million
- conduct full-scale audits for 74 accounts; count inventory, examine financial records, interview staff, and observe personnel performing daily routines, prepare reports, present findings to cfo and executive management, and follow up on open issues
- participate in company audit procedures including testing of fixed assets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and major expenditures
- implement and train staff on financial management software to significantly reduce errors; work closely with interdepartmental personnel to improve efficiency; serve as liaison responsible for discrepancy resolution
- reduced departmental operating costs by 27% and eliminated $44,000 in erroneous contractor claims and clerical discrepancies
coordinator, pimms, atlanta, ga 1996 c 2001
- successfully led efforts to incorporate financial management and technological improvements across multiple departments
- compiled and analyzed complex audit reports examining errors, accidents, expenses, and performance metrics; used findings to create optimal staffing, workflow, and budgeting plans
- performed a broad range of functions including staff supervision, cost estimation and reporting, financing activities, contract negotiations, and facility management
manager, orchestra pitt, atlanta, ga 1991 c 1996
- managed all aspects of busy restaurant with monthly sales of $100,000; responsible for customer service, human resources, marketing, financial management, procurement and inventory control, and quality assurance responsibilities
- developed strong, repeat customer base while reducing spending; performed accounting duties, budget creation and administration, staff development, and vendor relations
studies in psychology, university of massachusetts, amherst, ma insert date range
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive accounting experience with a concentration in managing internal auditing and accounts receivable. i excel at cost analysis and control, and possess a solid record of highly accurate account reconciliation and increased cash flow. i am adept at investigating records, inventory, and daily procedures to produce and enact recommendations to improve operational and financial performance. my dynamic organization and communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to effectively resolve issues, as well as to facilitate interdepartmental cooperation and productivity.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!