client-focused esthetician eager to contribute strong communication, relationship management, and specialized health and beauty skills toward actively supporting a successful organization seeking a driven and productive team member
ø state board certified esthetician offering solid practical and academic experience in esthetics
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; provide consultations with an emphasis on education and exploration of available options
ø skilled in the assessment, treatment, and resolution of problematic skin conditions; proficient with temporary cosmetic applications; additional experience in front desk administration
ø identify and capitalize on cross-selling opportunities; recommend personalized treatment plans, products, and services
ø offer professional demeanor, the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality, and dynamic communication and listening skills crucial to building productive client relations
ø demonstrated ability to build a loyal client base by providing ultimate comfort, privacy, and relaxation while achieving desired results
ø flexible for scheduling and open to travel
cosmetology assistant (part-time), nicole harms c cosmetologist, henderson, nv 1/08 c 11/08
- proficiently supported established cosmetologist nicole harms with multiple concurrent responsibilities while gaining valuable experience in the operations of a successful salon
- performed a range of esthetics services including facials, waxing, eyebrow arching services, and cosmetic applications; developed long-term client relationships
- accurately executed administrative responsibilities, scheduled appointments, generated bills; ensured proper equipment maintenance and adherence to sanitary standards
fitness trainer, get fit do it right! c dann soloman private studio, las vegas, nv 10/06 c 11/08
- developed and conducted customized group and individual exercise classes and long-term fitness programs; consistently achieved excellent levels of client satisfaction
- created engaging indoor/outdoor obstacle courses, boot camp-style routines, weekly group instruction, and personal training sessions; offered in-hotel special event/convention fitness classes
- trained under and worked closely with dann soloman, creator of drum fire c an innovative drumming fitness program
~ community activity ~
volunteer health & fitness instructor, cashman middle school, las vegas, nv insert dates
state board certified in esthetics c california lic. # z83428 2009
certificate of completion, marinello school of beauty, henderson, nv 2008
state board certified in esthetics c nevada 2007
certified c southern nevada chapter
red cross, las vegas, nv insert date
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as an esthetician and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include experience working under an established, successful cosmetologist, as well as substantive academic training. i ve performed numerous waxing procedures, eyebrow arching, facials, and make-up applications, and consistently received excellent client feedback. my through knowledge of esthetics and superior communication skills have proven instrumental in my success at building and growing customer relationships. to complement this background, i offer california and nevada state board certifications in esthetics.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your salon, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic communication, customer service, and sales skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!