yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient teacher eager to contribute academic expertise, as well as strong organization and communication skills and talent as a mathematics teacher, toward actively supporting an educational institution.
enthusiastic, creative, detailed-oriented, versatile teacher experience in teaching k-9th mathematics classes. gpa. proven ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents. energetic, organized and self-motivated with proven ability to speak and write effectively.
foster student learning strengths through group work, social interaction, character building, and problem solving skill application. consistently provide stimulating learning environment in which students can develop full potential.
employ a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize individual learning within group environments. actively prepare students for future opportunities by introducing new technology and encouraging interactive learning.
5th/8th grade mathematics teacher cambridge lakes charter school 2007-present
- actively develop and implement hands-on teaching techniques and instruction methods to keep students focused and engaged in the learning process.
- skillfully adapt classroom management techniques and material assignments based on level of ability.
- guide students to high performance in required tests; 92% of 5th grade excelled on isat test in 2008, 91% of 5th grade exceeded goals on isat test in 2009, and 100% of 6th grade met isat test standards.
- effectively coordinated a school softball clinic, mathematics tutoring and a school-wide math-a-thon that raised over $5,200 for the school.
8th grade student teacher henry marlowe middle school 2007
- successfully taught pre-algebra and algebra to students, utilizing innovative technique to explain difficult concepts.
practicum ii/iii, 4th grade lincoln prairie elementary school 2006-2007
- utilized hands-on teaching methods in instructing students in math, reading, science, and social studies.
practicum i, 1st grade washington elementary 2005
- responsible for developing and delivering math lessons and assisting with individual reading groups.
1-1, math, and reading tutor huntington learning center 2007
lead teacher for 2-year-old room children s world learning center 2005-2007
bachelor of arts in elementary education national-louis university 2007
associates in arts degree elgin community college 2005
illinois initial type 03 elementary education (k-9) certification
endorsement: middle level education, mathematics, and social science
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!