Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
3032 Bedford Road, Apt. 922 Bedford, TX 7602xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in Operations, where expertise in manufacturing, logistics, and organization will prove instrumental to company success.
Ø Offer a wide range of logistic and operations experience; effectively reduced repair backlog from over 300 outstanding repairs with an average turnaround of 8 weeks to less than 150 repairs with an average turnaround 3.5 weeks.
Ø Lead, direct, and manage inbound and outbound fleet operations to ensure service agreement execution at, or above customer standards.
Ø Maximize profitability through superior customer service; provide effective and prompt communication and follow-up on pending orders.
Ø Successful managed fleet of 200 vehicles and the transitioning of repair-center from New England to Texas.
Ø Quality-oriented professional with a reputation for service, satisfaction, and results.
Ø Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
Ø Creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
Ø Excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams
Ø Dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
Ø Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new methods, systems, and technology.
Ø Track record of regular promotions and increasingly more complex assignments.
Sonitrol Corporation 2006-Present
Logistics Support Supervisor
- Responsible for all purchase orders, returns, repair operations.
- Effectively managed 4 employees; provide leadership for employees tracking purchase orders.
- Successfully update franchise and end customer sales pricing bases on market analysis.
- Efficiently manage UPS store mailbox set up, renewal, and cancellation for install and service technicians.
- Proficiently collaborate with accounts payable to resolve issues, including invoice discrepancies, incorrect PO pricing, double shipment, duplicate invoices.
Senior Buyer/Planner, 2007-2008
- Successfully ordered all parts for company warehouse; monitored new orders and inventory levels for effective replenishment.
- Effectively assisted director of procurement with excess and obsolete inventory management; worked closely with product manufacturing.
Fleet and Logistics Analyst, 2006-2006
- Responsible for receiving all non-warehouse purchase orders; approved all vehicle repairs over $700 and new vehicle purchases.
- Effectively provided direction on processing returns/repair and managing cellular phones for all Sonitrol employees.
- Successfully coded monthly fleet invoices and provided fleet performance information to executives.
- Professionally published exception reports on vehicle fuelings C more than 30 gallons, premium grade gasoline using vehicle tracking data, including mileage, license plate, registration expiration, driver assigned.
Temporary Associate Assigned to Sonitrol Corporation
- Served as receiving clerk, responsible for assisting client purchases.
- Effectively researched problem orders and invoices; managed monthly reconciliation of sales orders for items dropped shipped by vendors to franchises and end customers.
worked special projects as assigned by director of procurement.
Master of Business Administration University of Tulsa 2005
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management University of Tulsa 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!