ambitious professional with solid career in sales, customer service, banking, and accounting. notable success as an account manager, personal banker, and customer service representative in fast-paced environments of high-growth organizations. consistently able to coach and instruct internal and external associates in sales, management, and underwriting responsibilities and suggest leading-edge business remedies. skilled in adhering to all established loan underwriting and processing policies to prevent fraud, extravagance, and abuse.
core competencies include:
internal & external client relations
staff professional development
team building and leadership
loan prioritization & processing
licenses: property and casualty, may 2006 and life and health, august 2006
technical competencies include: powerpoint, word, excel, and outlook
licensed account manager/office manager, march 2006-present
american family insurance, tim tiffany agency c lodi, wi
- facilitate human resource tasks including hiring and terminating staff as necessary.
- solicit clients for the sale of property, casualty, life, and health insurance policies.
- call on policyholders to explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks and ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including completion of appropriate forms.
- interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
guest care coordinator c september 2004 c present
guest care director c december 2005 c march 2006
revolution salon and spa c middleton, wi
an aveda and arbonne salon and spa
- answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and others aveda and arbonne product lines.
- provide information regarding special activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
- greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- train and orientate newly hired personnel to new positions within establishment.
universal banker, may 2000-december 2005
johnson bank c madison, wi
- assessed information to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- interviewed persons desiring to open checking, savings, cds, and ira accounts.
- explained banking services available to prospective customers and assist in preparing application forms.
- informed customers of procedures for applying for services such as atm cards, direct deposit of checks, and obtaining retail loans.
- investigated and corrected errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
customer service representative, september 1998-may 2000
amcore bank c lodi, wi
- directed the success of customer service representatives by implementing thorough training and professional development.
- addressed clients concerns with account activity in additional to personal banking needs.
edgewood college c madison, wi
bachelor of science in business, accounting emphasis, 2004
arbonne university c online courses: arbonne products & company philosophy
performance aveda classes c milwaukee, wi: aveda product line
johnson bank s united way campaign: campaign coordinator, 09/2001 c 09/2005
united way key club member, september 2005 c present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!