Dedicated and accomplished Financial Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional analytical strengths toward supporting a dynamic employer in efficiently and accurately facilitating tax management.
Proficient in complete spectrum of tax management inclusive of federal and state income tax returns, effective tax rate calculations, and other related tax disclosures.
Excel in conducting audits, steering SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance, employing tax research and planning tools, and reviewing tax accounting processes to ensure consistent accuracy.
Advanced and up-to-date knowledge of tax legislation, FAS 109, and IRS procedure.
Display a collaborative work ethic and superior adaptability and initiative.
Highly skilled in personnel administration and leadership; reputation for polished interpersonal, communication, organizational, and motivational skills.
Proactively formulate and implement effective and innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
Meticulously prepare and retain documentation to support tax returns, and reliably adhere to all tax filing deadlines.
J-Way Leasing, LLC; Leisure Time Products & Design, Inc., Avon, Ohio, 2000 to Present
- Spearhead full-scope financial management functions inclusive of taxation, cash flow, payroll, capital gains strategy development, accounts receivable, and budget administration.
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward directing human resources functions for 42 employees.
- Generated double-digit sales revenue growth for both companies through proactive client networking.
- Established, nurtured and maintained strong relationships with major corporations and governmental agencies considered impenetrable, producing $19M in cumulative revenues.
- Played an integral role in driving continuous business growth by steering profitable market launch of 18 new products.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Deloitte & Touche LLP, Cleveland, Ohio, 1994 to 1998; 1999 to 2000
- Directed daily firm operations comprised of 10 personnel for department s largest client, extensively administering estates and trusts for high net worth individuals.
- Adeptly managed preparation of 100+ tax returns annually, tax research, and audit resolution.
- Demonstrated keen management acumen in training, coaching, evaluating and motivating staff.
- Successfully targeted and acquired $1.2M annual tax compliance revenue.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer and recognized for highest client service hours.
Richey, Inc., Charlottesville, Virginia, 1998 to 1999
- Exercised considerable business savvy to orchestrate procurement, merchandising, and marketing of a multi-million retail shoe business.
- Decisively planned, produced and executed high-impact and persuasive advertising strategies encompassing direct mail, promotional events, media broadcasts and print materials.
- Boosted sales by 46% through comprehensive market, demographic and sales trend analysis and implementation of precise inventory control methods.
- Critically analyzed daily sales data and inventory movement to accurately project future business strategies, devise forecasts, and optimize purchasing operations.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated and managed 17 talented sales associates.
- Devised, improved and implemented company procedures and sales strategies to enhance customer service and satisfaction, vital to driving sales growth and company reputation.
B.S. Degree in Accountancy, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 1993
Passed CPA Exam, 1996
Microsoft Office Suite Fasttax The Raiser s Edge QuickBooks
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a results-focused, solutions-oriented Tax Manager to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a solid background in performing financial management operations involving complete profit and loss responsibility, exemplary expertise in compliance and audits, and outstanding capabilities in preparing both federal and state income tax returns. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, analytical, planning, and prioritization skills which are essential in driving taxation management.
As a member of your leadership team, I will consistently exhibit dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!