Dedicated Sales Management Professional eager to contribute exceptional talents in territory management toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing sales and profits.
- Solid sales background with particular strengths in market analysis, prospecting, territory development and growth, negotiating, closing, and post-sale support.
- Employ polished communication skills to deliver informative and persuasive presentations and proposals.
- Possess an outgoing and competitive personality which can be leveraged to win accounts, foster effective customer relationships, and expand market share.
- Highly versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, products, and environments.
- Excel in sales plan development, team leadership, managing rep firms, and fostering nurturing client relationships to maximize satisfaction, retention, referrals and repeat business.
- Steadily grow company revenues by diligently following up on referrals and leads and establishing new customer contacts.
- Proactively and continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that penetrate, capture and retain marketshare.
X10 PRO, 2006 to 2009
Western Regional Sales Manager
- Spearheaded full spectrum of sales operations for home automation products serving pool/spa, electrical, security/alarm, and landscape markets.
- Hired, trained, motivated and proficiently managed representative firms for all four industries.
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in supporting almost 600 distribution locations throughout eleven states.
- Presented regular workshops to contractors, wholesalers, and designers on correct use of company products.
B&P Sales/WaveRep/Sales Link, 2000 to 2006
Territory Sales Manager / Owner
Recruited, interviewed, hired, trained and managed highly productive and talented sales force.
Financed, launched and successfully operated company with full accountability for sales plan development, budget administration, forecasting and customer relations; sold company for profit.
Proactively orchestrated efforts to continuously grow territory revenue and profitability.
Represented major manufacturers by successfully growing their market share through distribution among service, retail, and contractor markets.
Thermocraft Industries, 1998 to 2000
Southern California Regional Sales Manager
- Boosted sales growth in pool/spa, electrical, and natural gas products markets as a manufacturer s representative for PVC pipe.
- Administered certified training classes on gas pipe fusion for individual contractors as well as city and county departments on proper application and installation of polyethylene gas pipe.
Prior background includes roles as a Firefighter and Licensed Termite Inspector.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!