yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated manager offering over 6 years of solid and progressive retail experience in sales/marketing, personnel supervision and client support capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, multitasking, and relationship management skills.
bartender 1st and 10 sports bar 2010-present
- successfully steered beverage sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
head waitress/bartender/hostess molly darcy s irish pub and restaurant 2004-2010
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
manager movenpick swiss ice cream caf 2008-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from training staff and organizing marketing promotions to increasing sales operations and providing quality customer service.
manager/head of production sprinkles homemade ice cream 2001-2005
- effectively hired, trained and directed 15-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as supervising store opening/closing, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
manager the snack shack 2004-2005
- skillfully oversaw all operations, including inventory tracking, employee supervision and financial reporting
western connecticut state university 2007
bachelor of arts and science in psychology
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!