yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in company operations, employee supervision, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, client services, and project supervision. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop vendor markets. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. recognized for strong management, troubleshooting, and customer service skills. experience with ms word, excel, access, powerpoint, net ace, and peoplesoft.
director of operations new england/upstate new york, 2008-present
associate director of operations new england/upstate new york, 2005-2008
regional manager, 2000-2005
area team leader, 2000
- successfully led all aspects of technical service departments in new england, including overseeing 8 regional managers and 700 employees; maintained 98% staffing and lowest voluntary turnover of any market in new england.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from p & l, measurable metrics, equipment maintenance, policies, procedures for service departments, the roving/onsite installation teams, and internal regional reports.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of operational improvements to provide quality assurance; follow up with teams to ensure compliance.
- effectively recruit, interview, train, and mentor team members and management staff.
- consistently identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new clientele and market opportunities.
verizon wireless 1998-2000
assistant manager store operations
- managed broad scope of retail store operations, including store phones, accessory inventory, supply purchasing, timesheets, merchandising, and accounts payable.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- collaborated with manger to lead monthly sales meetings to ensure compliance with field audit review requirements.
americom wireless services 1995-1998
- effectively hired, trained and directed 6-member service technician staff and actively collaborated in organized staff schedules, and coordinated service inventory ordering.
western connecticut state university, danbury, connecticut
candidate bachelor of arts in business administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!