yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx
driven educator seeking a challenging position as a preschool/kindergarten teacher, where expertise in child care, leadership and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents.
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- actively develop and implement educational worksheets that teach basic educational skills.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- assisted teachers in implemented activities to stimulate constructive play.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- proven ability to implement paperwork that streamlines processes, increases efficiency and encourages productivity.
owner/lead teacher happy day nursery school 1982-present
coordinator of religious education our lady of lourdes church 1995-2004
legal assistant/receptionist robinson & cole law firm 1981-1995
k-8 educator's license commerce of mm, dept of elementary & secondary education # 254626
director i/lead teacher pre-school commerce of mm, dept of elementary & secondary education #10941
infant & child cpr certificate american red cross 2009-2010
first aid certificate american red cross 2007-2010
bachelor of science degree in elementary education salem state college 1981
behavior management in the classroom shore educational collaborative 2008
linking curriculum planning w/ doe standards in literacy associated early care & education 2009
fostering group cooperation through art parenting resource assoc., inc. 2008
helping children who struggle with social skills parenting resource assoc., inc. 2008
school improvement council member a.c. whelan elementary school 2008-2009
pto vice-president susan b. anthony middle school 2007-2009
pta member a.c. whelan elementary school 2004-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!