yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven leader eager to contribute expertise in business development, operations management, fiscal administration, and human resources toward collaborating with a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
respected sales manager with distinguished 11-year career leading sales and marketing operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
life insurance sales representative american general life & accident 2010-present
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
retail sales consultant at&t wireless store 2008-2010
- successfully steered wireless sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
insurance agent greenway marketing 2003-2008
- actively facilitated productive relationships with clients, effectively generating policy sales through cold calling and prospecting.
community resource coordinator national college 2007-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from public relations, marketing and branding to coordinating tradeshows and building relationships with hr directors.
- recipient of crc of the year for 2007 for the tennessee division after only 6 months on the job.
account executive adt security services 2006-2007
- drove innovative client prospecting through cold calling, sales organization memberships and chamber of commerce activities.
- proactively planned, developed and implemented personal marketing campaigns to expand clientele base.
sales manager network edge, inc. 2002-2003
- effectively hired, trained and directed sales staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as sales training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/ mentoring.
manager training and development usastar.net/netmart2020 1999-2002
- collaborated with president in facilitating a complex merger with a telecommunications company, while also co-authoring representatives manual, including training material, terms/conditions and policies.
- strategically developed proactive sales and marketing materials instrumental to supporting company in driving revenue growth and competitive market penetration.
member national association professional agents
member millington chamber of commerce
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!