yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
medical administrative professional eager to contribute broad-scope office/front desk, patient relation and support skills toward assisting a progressive practice in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- talented office administrator offering over 16 years of solid and progressive experience in a fast-paced medical office, with expertise in business operations, administrative support and patient/client services.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the healthcare profession.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient trainer in microsoft word/excel and corel wordperfect.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality patient servicing in proficiently managing inbound phone calls to efficiently set and confirm appointments.
- effectively manage a wide variety of insurance-related functions, including insurance eligibility verification and filing claims.
transcriptionist legal transcription services 1990-present
- skillfully provided comprehensive transcription services to law firms, legal aid and business research firms, consistently ensured the accuracy of all data.
secretary to the administrators piedmont middle school 1990-2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for a busy office, from creating databases and updating budget to handling accounts payable/receivable.
- tasked with the creation of monthly school newsletter and distribution to over 1000 recipients.
ushering and guest services supervisor san jose arena 1994-2006
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively trained and directed ushers/guest service staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
associates degree in computer science name of school date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!