highly skilled operation manager with 15+ years experience in the warehousing & distribution industry.
track record of success and progressive business acumen including, assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy. technical competencies include as400, nds, systems; road net experience, and setting up customer service levels and times for delivery; microsoft excel; knowledge of dot and osha compliance standards.
operations management / personnel management / regulatory compliance
warehouse & distribution / negotiations / budget administration
client relations / payroll / timekeeping
operations manager, 1997 c present
bakemark ingredients, burlington, new jersey
- collaborate with branch general manager, corporate operation manager, and the ceo.
- directly responsible for all warehouse and transportation operations for a 148,000 sq. ft. distribution center of bakery goods.
- monitored the success of 35 warehouse staff, 50+ drivers, 8 administrative staff, and 11 sales representatives; direct the daily route of trucks using road net program.
- define and established standard operation procedures (sops) for facility including all applicable clauses in order to maintain osha, fda, aib and state regulatory compliance.
- engage in proven negotiation tactics in creating union agreements, leasing agreements for mhe and transportation equipment.
- co-facilitate the accurate administration of a $60mm annual budget; handle financial management tasks such as reconciliation of a/p and g/l accounts.
- quickly address client relations issues and pay the utmost attention to customer service concerns such as delayed shipping.
- provide personnel management including preparation of payroll and input into e-time.
president, owner, 1991 c 97
renata s trucking, baltimore, maryland
- planned, directed, or coordinated the operations including formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
- engaged in personnel management and reconciled payroll for 25 staff in a regular basis.
- administrated a $4mm budget and verified accuracy of all a/r and a/p transactions.
- recruited, interviewed and hired qualified drivers and ensure adherence to all established dot standards.
- executed strong negotiations and persuasive ability during the purchase of tractors and trailers.
danny & sons inc., hawthorne, maryland
- held accountable for operations within a 65,000 sq. ft. distribution center with clients such as price, coscos, restaurants, and grocery chains located on the east coast.
- processed payroll for 60+ multifunctional staff members.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!