creative, innovative professional with education and skill in the aesthetics industry. genuinely interested in dermatology including laser technology, light therapy, and new esthetic trends such as thermage. strong client relations and upbeat personality necessary for supporting clinics focused on skin care or department stores with makeup lines. highly-driven and well able to operate as part of a team and/or an independent leader.
skin care / aesthetics / makeup application / retail environment / client relations / reflexology
paul mitchell the school, skin academy, antioch, tn
aesthetician diploma, 2009 c 2010
- keep records of client needs and preferences and the services provided.
- demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
- examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- sterilize equipment and clean work areas.
- treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products, such as peels and masks.
- refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- determine which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
school of reflexology, rainey yakovich, lic. mtd., pittsburgh, pa
certified body science reflexology
pinellas technical education center largo, fl
certified interior designer
oakwood outdoors inc., ardmore, al
self-employed, 2006 c present
exit realty, administrator, athens, al
administrator, 2005 c 2006
dan tera salon aveda concept salon, athens, al
front desk receptionist, 2004 c 2005
ardmore police department, ardmore al
school guard, 2003 c 2004
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
(rsvp) retired senior volunteer program, athens al
homeland security coordinator, 2003 c 2004
jus southern, ardmore al
self-employed, 2001 c 2003
delta airlines, montgomery al and huntsville, al
customer service agent, 1999 c 2001
massage masters chiropractic center, montgomery, al
reflexologist, 1998 c 1999
itz roberts aveda concept salon, montgomery, al
reflexologist, esthetics, 1997 c 1998
norrell staffing agency, montgomery al
contract employee-receptionist, 1997
weekend/night supervisor/club attendant
secretary/data entry clerk
interior design associate, sales
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!