Highly analytical team player eager to contribute sales, marketing, and customer service expertise toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Consistently exhibit first-rate listening skills to fortify customer satisfaction and retention.
Industrious and highly versatile with a keen ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, tasks, software, and environments.
Methodical problem solver; able to analyze, create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Significant ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new ways to streamline business processes and procedures.
Excellent blend of financial, interpersonal, prioritization, and communication skills; conversational skills in Spanish.
Team-driven and enthusiastic - thrive on challenges and perform effectively under pressure.
Even Par Golf, Minneapolis, MN, 2007 to 2009
- Drove sales of handheld GPS units to over 250 golf courses, fostering, nurturing and maintaining solid customer relationships vital to expanding business growth and company awareness.
- Exercised impressive creativity to devise high-impact marketing campaign and strategy.
- Established pricing structure and closely partnered with corporate office to achieve revenue goals.
Wells Fargo, Minneapolis, MN, 2006 to 2007
Performed customer needs assessments to identify financial goals and recommend bank/investment products, services, and direction.
Consistently met or surpassed assigned sales goals by focusing on cultivating strong customer relationships and gaining trust through excellent product knowledge.
Kernz Advertising & Promotions, Duluth, MN, 2005
- Successfully completed marketing internship gaining exemplary skills in special event planning and coordination, small business management, and team-driven project development.
Guardian Wonderlawn, Duluth, MN, 2003 to 2005
- Provided superlative customer service through proficiency in monitoring lawn quality, and performing seeding, fertilization, and aeration.
- Controlled and prevented weeds, insects and diseases through proper use of chemical controls.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing University of Minnesota Duluth, 2005
- National Honor Society
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you considerable strengths in rapport-building, marketing strategy development and sales, and as well as excellent abilities in analyzing consumer needs, competitive activity, and market trends. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid presentation, critical thinking, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication, enthusiasm, and top-notch performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!