Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you outstanding skills in customer service, and a significant blend of talents in office administration, accounting, database development, and project management. Additionally, I offer excellent organizational, planning, analytical, technical/computer, and communication skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through conscientiousness, flexibility, and keen prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to contribute exceptional Administrative, Analytical and Customer Service expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Bilingual (English/French) with strong communication and presentation skills.
Highly collaborative with superior customer service, supervisory, financial, problem solving and multi-tasking expertise.
Considerable strengths in technical/PC troubleshooting, Microsoft Office, Visual Basic, SAP, SQL, BillQuick and Quicken.
Excellent skills in quality control and assurance; possess Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Proven ability to cultivate cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Able to create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Highly versatile and resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, software, and environments.
HR Directions, Raleigh, NC, 2010
Customer Service Telephone Interviewer
- Conducted telephone interviews on behalf of Research Triangle Institute International, surveying individuals for Department of Education s National Center for Educational Statistics and the Florida State Department of Health.
- Successfully achieved and maintained high rate of completed interviews with minimal refusals.
WR Grace & Co., Cambridge, MA, 2000 to 2008
- Reviewed and processed concrete dispenser orders from sales engineers and technicians.
- Played an integral role in developing Dispenser Group Database and front-end application using VBA, Microsoft Access, and Excel.
- Proactively assisted Finance department in designing database which provided broader and more in-depth view of costs relating to purchase of dispenser equipment while concurrently enhancing efficiency and cost control.
- Recognized and awarded for contributions to development of Service Information System.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Holmberg & Howe Inc., N. Chelmsford, MA, 2005 to 2007
- Spearheaded full-scope office operations with an emphasis in human resources and accounting.
- Exhibited sharp attention to accuracy in administering payroll and time management systems.
- Utilized Microsoft Access and SQL to devise database to enhance project management efforts by providing engineers and surveyors with up-to-date information regarding clients and project status.
- Captured thousands of dollars in annual savings by researching and selecting new payroll service.
- Drove cooperative and cohesive efforts among clients, engineers and project managers.
Circuit City Service/Stores Inc., Billerica, MA, 1993 to 2000
- Proficiently handled billing functions at service center which processed technology repair claims.
- Contributed strong customer service skills toward expeditiously responding to billing issues.
- Created extensive reports and spreadsheets for management and corporate accounting via Microsoft Excel and Access.
Prior background includes 10+ years as Lead Analyst for
Home Insurance Company, Manchester, NH.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!