Dedicated and dynamic Sales Professional eager to contribute outstanding account development, leadership, and interpersonal relations skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Collaborative, adaptable and highly respected for proven leadership talents, relationship-building capabilities, financial acumen, and strategic planning expertise.
Excel in applying team-building skills toward training, coaching, inspiring, mentoring and motivating highly productive personnel.
Significant problem solving, organizational, forecasting, budgeting, and communication skills.
Extremely versatile and able to quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and environments.
Glac au (acquired by Coca-Cola), Westchester, NY, 2007 to Present
District Sales Manager, Long Island, NY
Earned promotion based on exemplary performance to manage two Area Sales Managers and four summer sales interns.
Frequently cooperate with Division Manager, Zone Managers, Chain Account Manager, Market Manager, National Account Managers, Chain Managers, and other District Sales Managers to discuss sales tactics and go-to-market strategies.
Scrutinize sales data from our organization, distributor, and other sources (Nielsen, Wal-Mart, etc.) to create informative PowerPoint presentations, capitalize on emerging trends, and respond to/rectify deficiencies.
Participate in scheduling of resets for accounts with new planograms, discussions involving promotional plans, and navigating merchandising strategies for account POS (Point of Sale) and equipment.
Continuously replenish POS inventory commonly involving specific national programs and new product launches.
Area Sales Manager
Prior to company s acquisition by Coca-Cola, collaborated with independent distributors to secure space in independent retailers and chain stores.
Following acquisition by Coca-Cola, partnered with Coke employees at Elmsford Sales Center to maximize space and product availability within new and existing accounts.
Orchestrated resets at major chains (Stop & Shop, A&P, etc.) and assembled visually-enticing product displays at retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target.
Brian O Shea ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Resourcefully devised go-to-market strategies with Sales Center Managers.
- Strategically coordinated placement of beverage coolers, hard POS, and soft POS for key accounts.
- Diligently followed up on past potential accounts for sales, resets and demo opportunities.
- Successfully maintained seamless and continuous flow of communication between Area Sales Managers and Region Sales Managers to ensure and optimize cohesive and productive efforts.
Won first Area Sales Manager conference call initiative by delivering outstanding PowerPoint presentation detailing activation successes.
Marcus Evans, Summits Division, New York, NY, 2006
- Assigned to GovNet Summit with accountability for generating and pursuing sales leads with C-level executives from government agencies.
- Researched, contacted, and matched companies with clients seeking specific products and services.
Glac au, Westchester, NY, 2006
- Visited schools and businesses to promote vitamin-, flavor- and electrolyte-enriched water products, identify prospects, and secure new accounts.
- Met with existing vendors to maximize customer relations, on-time deliveries and order replenishment, and to arrange visually-appealing product displays for promotions and sales.
Bartender / Security, Tick Tock Inn, Canton, NY
Intern, Industrial Components of Westchester (ICW), Mamaroneck, NY
BA Degree in Government, St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York, 2002 to 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!