Bilingual (English/Spanish) IT Professional eager to contribute exceptional technical, organizational, analytical, and leadership expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance.
Diligently maintain unparalleled responsiveness to critical business needs, ensuring first-rate customer satisfaction through continued communication and cooperation.
Strong experience in network engineering and administration, IT security, helpdesk management, and performance tuning/optimization.
Outstanding capabilities in scrutinizing, diagnosing and promptly rectifying technical errors and issues.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and documentation skills; highly dependable, function well under pressure, and can work without supervision.
Skilled at installing, configuring, fine-tuning and maintaining hardware, software, and peripherals, developing effective technology solutions, and facilitating strong end user relations.
Combine veracity, sharp prioritization skills, and a team player work ethic toward consistently meeting or exceeding employer expectations.
Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Fiber Optics Networking Network Security Linux O/S
Light SQL Cabling, Routing Microsoft Office Suite Windows O/S
Solar Winds Oracle Database Active Directory VPN Administration
Vitas Hospice Services, Miami, Florida, 2008 to Present
Help Desk Analyst
Proactively drive IT services via broad-based functions and activities including setting up or terminating network access for employees, creating and deleting Active Directory accounts with Microsoft Exchange, and delivering end user support for all Microsoft Office applications.
Add and manage group policies, distribution groups, and security groups for 8,000+ employees nationwide.
Meticulously monitor and respond to network outages spanning 50 office locations, detect and remove viruses and malware, and perform regular back-ups to support disaster planning and recovery efforts.
Administer training and production databases and relied upon to develop and update policies and procedures as required.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Partner with database administrators and developers to apply software updates and install new applications.
Provide support via telephone to end users experiencing password and network issues, Virtual Private Network (VPN) problems, and database errors.
Leverage excellent leadership talents to supervise evening shift employees, delegate tasks, and motivate staff to achieve assigned goals.
Florida Hospital, Orlando, FL, 2006 to 2008
MIS Helpdesk Technician
- Applied keen troubleshooting expertise and versatility toward delivering quality technical support via phone, e-mail, and in person for a wide spectrum of hardware, software and peripheral issues.
- Exhibited polished communication skills in responding to and swiftly resolving PC and network problems for end users.
The Marlin Home, Orlando , FL, 2002 to 2006
Adult Living Facility Administrator
- Established, launched and operated residential health care facility, exercising full accountability for licensing, construction, staffing, and fiscal administration.
- Spearheaded daily operations with an emphasis in personnel training, inventory management, marketing, and information technology.
- Purchased, installed, configured, and implemented network, workstations, and all software.
- Increased administrative efficiency by automating and centralizing accounting, procurement, invoicing, and inventory processes.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained solid relationships with home health agencies and vendors to ensure seamless operations and maximize public awareness and interest.
XO Communications, Miami, FL, 1999 to 2002
Inventory / Oracle Specialist
Steered cost-effective inventory management for 60,000 sq. ft. warehouse using Oracle.
Maintained and managed inventory control of all project parts, equipment, hubs, routers, cabling, servers, and PCs.
Partnered with network engineering team members and LAN Manager to expedite installation and administration activities.
Set up workstations, ran cabling, and tested fiber optic cabling from switch location to the field.
Resourcefully modified Oracle database to streamline project management phases and report preparation process.
Documented, tracked and controlled all project costs for materials, cooperated with vendors, and demonstrated proficiency in budget compliance.
Specialized Associate of Network Engineering
Florida Computer and Business School, Miami, FL, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!