yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute business marketing expertise as well as strong communication skills and leadership talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive experience in marketing operations, business principles and student admissions.
- possess comprehensive knowledge of marketing disciplines and the creative process to develop brand recognition, build customer confidence and drive business growth.
- in depth expertise developing business design solutions and dynamic brand identities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
assistant director of admissions/certified training specialist westwood college 2008-present
- quickly promoted from master admissions representative to certified training specialist then assistant director of admissions in under two years for exceptional on-the-job performance.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from pursing qualified candidates and conducting student interviews to determining candidate admission based on career goal compatibility with college offerings.
- recipient of multiple team leadership awards and twice won the gold and platinum awards.
- consistently achieve enrollment and start rate goals on behalf of college admissions staff.
director of marketing tour cup series 2007-present
- drive all marketing operations for start-up national roller hockey tournament, including business design solutions, dynamic brand identities and creating brand awareness.
- lead team in the development of eye-catching logo design, strong mission/vision statement, branded merchandise, and dynamic website content to increase company business.
- actively recruit talented tournament participants detailed research and business referrals.
admissions representative the cooking and hospitality institute of chicago 2007-2008
- consistently exceeded institution s established admission goals, bringing in a record number of new students.
- supervised all aspects of the student recruitment processing, from initial phone conversations to intensive face-to-face interviews and review/processing of all paperwork.
district manager g&k services 2004-2007
service training coordinator cintas corporation 2001-2004
account executive multi-state communications 1999-2001
driver manager swift transportation 1998-1999
masters of business administration in marketing and sales westwood college 5/2010
gpa: 4.0, president's list
abk honors society
bachelor of arts in business saint ambrose university 1998
football team captain, all-conference honors
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!