~ Results-focused and visionary Senior Marketing Executive eager to contribute extensive strategic marketing, creative leadership, and brand management expertise toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing market penetration and bottom-line performance. ~
Excel in strengthening brand equity and market penetration through print copy, Web, catalog, point-of-sale, social media, and public relations. Outstanding achievements in product development and launch, B2C/B2B marketing, multi-million dollar budgeting, competitive intelligence, and project management. Solid experience in performing market research/analysis, overseeing licensing and brand extension, steering lead generation and tracking via Salesforce, and managing catalog and interactive media efforts. Proven technology leadership skills with an emphasis in SEO (search engine optimization). Adept at developing go-to-market, sales, customer service and marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and revenue growth.
- Increased direct-to-consumer revenue for Verilux, Inc. by 240% and commercial revenue by 60%.
Significantly boosted Web revenue for Verilux by 400% and reduced overall marketing budget by 22%.
Expanded operations of airport ground transportation company (SuperShuttle) from 9 to 19 cities in one year, and initiated frequent rider program to increase ridership by 260% and grow revenues to nearly $1B annually.
Captured $9.5M within 9 months for marina and cruise ship, achieving 100% return on investment.
Designed and deployed marketing tools and strategies for start-up to acquire $40M in investment funding; created largest marketplace of its kind worldwide featuring more than $600B in listings.
Proficiently led comprehensive research and analysis to cultivate new market for digital telephone technology that produced $6M in revenue during first year.
Significantly grew product revenue and newspaper circulation for TFCCS by 125%.
Adeptly managed online catalog to grow sales for WASSCO by 25% while reducing costs by 22%.
Self-employed, Ipswich, MA, 2008 to Present
Independent Marketing Consultant
Planned, devised and implemented strategic marketing plans for a successful Inn and restaurant leading to a 70% increase in room reservations and a 90% increase in meal revenues.
Provided strategic marketing expertise to a division of CitiGroup which elevated consulting revenue by 30% and client satisfaction by 65%.
Verilux, Inc., Waitsfield, VT, 2005 to 2008
Chief Marketing Officer
Spearheaded strategic marketing activities for leading consumer electronics packaged goods corporation inclusive of package design, print/online catalogs, SEO/SEM, infomercials, and space ads.
Proactively drove competitive analysis, lead generation, sales training, public relations, and management of graphics team, call center, and external vendors.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Steered product development efforts and pursued opportunities to expand revenue growth, market penetration and company diversification through various new product segments.
Conducted negotiations with third-party licensing organizations and big-box stores while developing unique POS (point-of-sale) and packaging initiatives.
Indus Business Journal, Waltham, MA, 2004 to 2005
- Applied dynamic leadership and organizational talents toward overseeing circulation marketing and database management for B2B business journal.
- Successfully increased circulation by 70%+ via increased data mining, promotional efforts (direct mail, POS, events) and circulation system enhancements.
TFCCS, Boston, MA, 2001 to 2004
Marketing And Sales Officer
- Led strategic marketing for international publishing organization including product development for consumer packaged goods.
- Demonstrated exemplary versatility in recruiting and directing quality personnel, orchestrating customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives, and cultivating strategic partnerships.
- Championed lead generation for 2200 retail locations worldwide with full accountability for technology selection and implementation including online events and direct marketing.
Online Asset Exchange, La Jolla, CA, 2000 to 2001
Senior Marketing Director
- Effectively established brand interest and awareness for new online service serving direct corporations and used equipment dealers.
- Formulated innovative and compelling marketing materials to secure large customer base.
- Assembled, launched and directed large call center; hired staff, administered training, and motivated agents to display performance excellence.
WASSCO Corporation, Poway, CA, 1998 to 2000
Directed marketing for retail tool catalog company and flexibly managed product analysis and selection, catalog design, website development and updates, public relations, and direct marketing.
Planned, coordinated and implemented training program for inside sales and customer service staff.
Instituted source code tracking and critically analyzed metrics to increase revenues by 40% in one year.
Wright Marketing Solutions, Phoenix, AZ, 1993 to 1998
- Autonomously led daily operations for full-service marketing firm encompassing direct marketing, branding, package design, advertising and sales planning for clients.
- Exhibited proficiency in providing consultative expertise in areas which included print/broadcast advertising, media relations, CRM, and website development.
- Secured and assisted clients such as SuperShuttle, the Pensus Group, America West Airlines, Online Asset Exchange, and Southwest Airlines.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing, University of Southern California C Los Angeles, California
American Marketing Association Direct Marketing Association Meeting Planners International Travel Industry Association
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior marketing management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a substantial background in strategic marketing management, exemplary expertise in developing and launching high-impact brand development initiatives, and an excellent blend of talents in market research and analysis, driving media and public relations initiatives, product development and launch, and capturing or exceeding revenue and profit targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate forecasting, research, financial, planning, and critical thinking skills which are paramount as a senior-level marketing executive.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!