Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid experience in project coordination, considerable administrative experience, well-developed skills in client relationship management, and advanced skills in human resources, staffing and training coordination. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and problem solving skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be an industrious professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through first-rate performance, insight, dedication and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Eager to contribute exceptional talents in project coordination, human resources and
team-building toward supporting a dynamic company in achieving business goals and objectives.
Significant experience in interviewing, hiring, orientation, cultural/workplace diversity, safety and regulatory compliance, and training content development and delivery.
Broad administrative capabilities encompassing report preparation, business correspondence, scheduling, front office operations, and insurance billing.
Computer/software skills include Microsoft Office, SAP, Ariba, database management, information systems management, and creating dynamic presentations and marketing materials.
Resourcefully analyze, develop and execute administrative and operational policies and procedures to streamline operations, control costs, and optimize efficiency.
Extremely versatile with an impressive ability to quickly master new roles, environments, tasks, software, and responsibilities.
Display a highly collaborative work ethic and a superior level of adaptability, initiative and self-management.
Excellent ability to work both independently and collaboratively, maintain confidentiality of files and documents, and leverage discretion and sound judgment in daily endeavors.
Chevron Corporation, Houston, TX, 2008 to Present
- Apply sharp organizational skills toward maintaining project website, administering client contracts, and precisely tracking contract deliverables.
- Drive new business growth for company by planning, coordinating and hosting informative and compelling seminars and conferences.
- Diligently oversee and enforce employee safety and corporate compliance through Learning Management System-based training programs and initiatives.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Efficiently supported and coordinated broad-scope human resource functions inclusive of personnel records maintenance, recruiting, hiring, training, on-boarding, and organizational development.
- Contributed excellent analytical abilities to assist HR Analyst in managing global Pay Determination Cycle across multiple international salary currencies.
- Functioned as panel member in recruitment process and tasked with selecting most qualified talent for vacant positions.
- Orchestrated travel arrangements for executive management and other personnel, scheduled meetings and appointments, and generated complex reports and documentation.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
B. Hadley Memorial Hospital, Washington, D.C., 2004 to 2007
Human Resources Assistant
- Performed wide range of HR activities encompassing personnel records maintenance, tracking and maintaining credentials of medical staff, researching reclassification, classification and criteria advancement submissions, and preparing performance appraisal report.
- Assembled employment tests for applicants, scheduled interviews, and compiled materials and documents to support and streamline job application process.
Kelsey Seybold Clinic, Houston, TX, 1999 to 2003
Patient Services Representative / Answering Service Representative
- Demonstrated exemplary attention to accuracy and efficiency in registering new patients, requiring meticulous data entry of personal, demographic and insurance information.
- Expedited admission and discharge procedures while providing top-notch customer service.
- Conducted reconciliations on POS system and maintained monthly batch reports.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Health Promotion (Double Major), University of Houston
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!