Results-driven Executive Assistant eager to contribute expertise in Business/Administrative Operations and Support toward supporting the employer in optimizing performance as a collaborative professional.
Possess 15+ years of administrative experience with particular strengths in supporting executive-level management, providing sales support, and fortifying client relations.
Outstanding expertise in calendar management, expense tracking and reporting, meeting logistics, customer service, workload planning, and project coordination.
Reputation for professionalism, communication skills, integrity, commitment to confidentiality, and a team player work approach.
Exercise discretion and sound judgment to adeptly handle wide-ranging responsibilities and distractions for senior management.
Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, executive personalities, software applications, and environments.
Proficiency in common office software; create and manage spreadsheets, forms, and databases to meticulously track vital information.
Insert name and address of advertising agency, 2010
National Geographic Society, New York, N.Y., 2000 to 2009
- Provided quality administrative support to two senior executives in full spectrum of business and personal matters including arranging domestic and international travel, scheduling appointments, preparing expense reports, and managing business correspondence.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills in working directly with top-level management and high profile clients.
- Planned and coordinated national sales meetings, office events, and broad-scope projects.
Rodale, New York, N.Y., 1998 to 2000
- Spearheaded executive-level administrative functions encompassing travel arrangements, client relations, expense reporting, business correspondence, and complete office management.
- Oversaw various projects delegated to four sales assistants.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy --- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y., 1997 to 1998
- Proactively assisted Chairman of Microbiology Department by orchestrating travel details, producing expense reports, managing correspondence, and scheduling appointments and seminars.
- Seamlessly cooperated with faculty and students to streamline department operations.
Cond Nast Publications, New York, N.Y., 1993 to 1997
Executive Assistant / Office Manager, Bride s Magazine (1996 to 1997)
- Highly appreciated for delivering exemplary support to magazine publisher, consistently exhibiting efficiency, attention to detail, and superior client relationship management talents.
- Coordinated business trips, scheduled appointments, tracked budgets and expenses, and directed productive office operations involving six sales assistants.
Executive Assistant, Glamour Magazine (1996)
- Supported magazine s associate publisher by orienting new hires and preparing expense reports.
- Extensively supported advertising functions to meet or exceed established goals and targets.
- Organized business trips and accurately tracked vacation time for senior-level staff.
- Collected, reviewed and summarized sales reports from account managers.
Senior Advertising Assistant, Cond Nast Traveler Magazine (1993 to 1996)
- Leveraged outstanding prioritization skills to create mailing lists, facilitate mailings, monitor competitive activity, arrange travel, and generate comprehensive expense reports.
- Trained, mentored, oriented and supervised new sales assistants.
- Actively contributed to developing compelling advertising proposals.
ICCCR, New York, N.Y.,1990 to 1993
- Effectively supported two directors in Public Relations and Medical Research divisions by expeditiously navigating all office operations and organizing extensive travel details for employees and guest speakers.
- Arranged conferences and board meetings, wrote and distributed press releases, handled correspondence, and managed accounts payable for funded scientists from American and French bank accounts.
Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Adobe Suite, WordPerfect
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!