yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
skilled leader eager to contribute expertise in healthcare administration, as well as strong organizational and administration skills, toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected manager offering a master s in health administration and hands-on training in the organizational management in healthcare facilities.
- gifted leader with proven team building skills, including recruiting, hiring and creating effective training programs.
- creative problem solver with ability to drive healthcare marketing promotions, conflict resolution, strategic planning, and financial management.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
administrator-in-training bellevue health & rehabilitation center 2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from procedural development, treatment planning meetings and situational analysis to strategic planning, business development and troubleshooting.
- gained in-depth knowledge of state and federal regulations, medicare, medicaid, private pay, and mds process, with 560 hours training in long term care of dementia patients.
owner/supervisor commercial cleaning business 2007-present
- effectively recruited, hired, trained and directed 8-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as building employee morale by recognition, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- proficiently managed a broad range of business operations, including budgeting, financial management, records administration, purchasing, inventory, scheduling, and in-service meetings.
head certified dental assistant dr. robert warren, dds. 1998-2006
- quickly promoted to lead dental assistant within the first year of employment, responsible for supervising students and 4 dental assistants in all chair side operations.
- consistently recognized on both oral and written evaluations as exceeding expectations for orderliness, timeliness, patience and the ability to communicate effectively.
- tasked with overseeing supply purchasing, work scheduling, front desk services, and follow-up calls.
masters in health administration university of phoenix date
bachelors of science in family studies and gerontology university of southern nazarene date
associates of science in paralegal/legal assistant metropolitan college date
administrator-in-training program, 560 hours administrator university date
nursing home administrator license #3220
residential care administrator certificate
medication administrative technician certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!