Entrepreneurial-driven Sales Manager eager to contribute significant business development, marketing, and team leadership background toward supporting a dynamic company in boosting sales revenues and profits.
Proficiency in sales and marketing management, assembling, training and leading top-performing teams, and heightening brand awareness to steadily grow company s sales revenues. Constantly assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Excel in delivering persuasive sales presentations and proposals, negotiating contracts, and delivering matchless customer/client service. Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, technologies and environments.
Surpassed sales forecasts at Aurora Loan Services by 200% during first six months in role, quickly ranking as #1 producer in Central Valley and East Bay.
Demonstrated outstanding sales expertise to submit and lock loans of $15M+ per month for Aurora.
Leveraged advanced cold calling abilities to develop strong base of new brokers in East Bay and Central Valley, rapidly expanding pipeline to include 80 broker offices and 240 loan officers.
Generated more than $10M+ in monthly production for 1st Choice Mortgage through servicing approximately 30+ offices and 80+ loan officers.
Championed development and introduction of Stay and Play packages to bolster Granton Marketing s annual revenue by between 18 to 24% per resort.
Successfully closed 90%+ of Stay and Play sales presentations to C-level executives.
Chosen and recognized as Executive of The Year in 2000 as a result of excellent sales performance.
Increased P&L bottom-line performance for Granton Marketing by an additional $6 to $8M per year.
Recruited, trained and led team of 22 sales professionals in meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas for Professional Profiles, and boosted profitability in second year of operations to $4.1M.
Personally closed 85%+ of sales presentations during first year for Professional Profiles.
Developed strategic alliance with Wells Fargo Bank to launch consumer incentive loan programs for consumers and professionals.
Lehman Brothers Investment Banking Services, New York, NY, 2006 to 2009
Senior Business Development Consultant
- Provided conforming, non-conforming and Fannie Mae loan programs to mortgage lenders and custom home builders on behalf of Aurora Loan Services (division of Lehman Brothers).
- Streamlined loan processing by delivering informative and helpful presentations to brokers and loan officers on web applications, automated underwriting, and pricing.
- Resourcefully created and introduced new broker questionnaire to expedite problem resolution.
- Exhibited outstanding leadership talents in mentoring and coaching 12 account executives.
- Recommended proactive marketing strategies to head office which elevated sales production in the field and reduced internal labor expenses.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
American Sterling Bank, Foothill Ranch, CA, 2006
District Sales Manager, Northern California
- Directed, motivated, mentored and managed team members in sales of retail and wholesale loan services.
- Devised innovative marketing materials to increase account penetration in Northern California.
1st Choice Mortgage, Danville, CA, 2003 to 2006
District Manager, Wholesale
District Manager, Retail
- Coached, directed, supervised and mentored up to six sales professionals while providing crucial leadership to internal operations staff.
- Cultivated, nurtured and maintained new business contacts with mortgage brokers and loan officers spanning several regions.
- Diligently monitored industry trends and activity to optimize competitive positioning for 1st Choice.
Granton Marketing Inc., Ontario, Canada, 1999 to 2003
Senior National Sales & Marketing Director
Secured new business with 4- and 5-star golf, resort and hotel properties nationwide as well as restaurant chains, sports teams, and ski resorts including Marriott Hotel & Resorts, Wyndham Hotel & Resorts, La Costa Resort & Spa, Western Golf, and American Golf Properties.
Exercised sharp critical thinking abilities to conduct in-depth market validation and competitive analyses which improved pricing structure and profitability.
Devised and implemented strategic alliances with popular time-share companies to promote marketing programs to members resulting in an additional $12M in new revenue streams.
● ● ●
Prior background includes role as founder and CEO of PC Business Consultants (1996 to 1999), a marketing company and Professional Profiles, Inc. (1990 to 1996), a unique referral service for business professionals such as dentists, attorneys, financial planners, etc.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!