yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute broad-scope event management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- dynamic communications professional with extensive background in marketing coordination, social media, public relations; with a proven track record of consistently ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- offer a master s in sports business with a concentration in media and marketing, as well as a bachelor s in communication.
- comprehensive knowledge of advertising disciplines and the creative process to develop brand recognition, build customer confidence, drive agency growth and achieve creative excellence with proven results.
- successfully combine innovative big-picture ideas and unique creative concepts to highlight the brand message with eye-catching imagery and inspirational creative solutions toward all marketing objectives.
- respected communicator specializing in eye-catching sales presentations and marketing packages; assist in creation of sponsorship literature, promotional materials, brochures, and forms.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
manager stand 2008-2009
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing all front house operations, from implementing advertising campaigns and ensuring customer service to planning and executing in-house events.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as new hire training, work schedule development and performance evaluations.
manager dukes 2006-2008
- tasked with the management of front house operations in fast-paced gramercy restaurant, consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- contributed proactive planning, developing and implementing of advertising campaigns and marketing promotions to expand clientele base.
- facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- effectively organized private events, including inventory control, pricing, catering, and purchasing.
event manager major league events 2004-2005
- spearheaded a broad range of event planning operations, from creating press materials and handling public relations to developing sponsors and communicating with clients.
- events include chad pennington s celebrity bowling tournament and fed ex kinkos golf tournament.
public relations intern new york liberty 2004
buick classic intern turn key sports 2004
public relations intern audela public relations 2003-2004
master of science in sport business new york university 2006
bachelor of arts in speech communication university of tennessee 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!