yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
10382 old winston ct. • lake worth, fl 33449
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- recent graduate offer solid and progressive experience in stock requisitions, inventory management, data research, and information crosschecks.
- strong academic background in financial accounting, corporate finance, managerial accounting, quantitative methods, principles of management, and statistics.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic personnel services interaction.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including access, excel, power point, and word.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- consistently ensure safe, clean and sanitary work environment at all times.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in french, creole and english.
sales agent/customer service representative infinity sales group 2010-present
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
bartender/server tgi friday s 2009-present
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
loan modification consultant stratton & feinstein p.a. 2009
server t. g. i. friday s 2005-2009
- utilized extensive knowledge of 80 menu items in assisting customers in the selection of food/beverage, ensuring a satisfied and loyal customer base.
f.e.m.a map specialist pat live 2004-2006
- effectively managed a broad scope of flood hazard mapping operations, including the assembly, review and processing o f letter of map amendment, letter of map revision based on fill and lodr requests.
server/bartender park ave bbq grille 2001-2004
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
bachelor s of arts in business administration florida agricultural & mechanical university 2009
associates of arts degree palm beach community college 2004
fema map specialist certification, 2005
commercial telephone salesperson registration certificate, 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!