yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated professional offering over 11 years of solid and progressive experience in business operations, financial management, administrative support, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
loan assistant tremont savings bank 2010-present
- successfully steer all aspects of daily mortgage activity, including administrative, processing, underwriting, closing, and shipping functions.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
title examiner miller, hall & triggs 2008-2009
- serving as closing agent, effectively coordinated both purchase and refinance process with processors, loan officers and clients.
financial consultant/case manager coldwell banker devonshire 2005-2008
- responsible for start-to-finish mortgage origination, specializing in conventional, home equity and fha loans, with strong practical understanding of underwriting guidelines and regulations.
special education aide tremont grade school 2004
- skillfully provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social d mental development.
physical education teacher st. philomena school 1999-2004
- actively served as physical education instructor for pre-k through 8th grade students, designing an innovative pe program in compliance with state standards.
bradley university 1999
bachelor s of science in double major in history/elementary education 3.65 gpa
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!