results-oriented professional with solid skill in construction management, customer service, and project management. proven capacity to handle variable functions necessary in leading a successful entity. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associates with clients, colleagues, and suppliers/vendors. talent to identify the strengths and weaknesses of staff members and ability to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of the organization.
operations oversight / leadership / personnel supervision / client relations
written & verbal communication / professional development / construction
homes 06/1989 c present
project manager, 2008 c present and 1993 c 2002
- interpret and explain plans, complete plan changes and pre constructions, and collaborate with subcontractors daily.
- inspect projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, permits, and homeowner specifications.
- study residential building specifications to determine appropriate construction methods utilized for up to 45 homes at a time.
- select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as footing to final walk thru.
construction manager, 2003 c 2008
- scheduled construction projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- generated contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- prepared and submitted budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- oversaw workers including supervisors, project managers, and construction staff.
- instituted energy star/questar rebate programs; excellence award 5-time recipient.
quality control manager, 2002 c 2003
- monitored performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of home development including 300+ homes a year.
- completed final inspections of homes and graded all project managers on final quality of homes.
- communicated quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- identified critical points in the construction process and specified procedures to be used at these points.
concrete foreman, 1989 c 1993
- smoothed and finished surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- skillfully formed foundations walls operated backhoe loaders and skidloader.
member, dixie wildlife
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!