yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
respected business professional, pastor and community leader offering 10 years of positive economic, social and spiritual impact on the community. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
board member south carolina first steps, 2001-2010
board member/chairman walterboro-colleton chamber of commerce, 2005-2010
board member walterboro tourism council, 2006-2007
board member south carolina low country regional education, 2009-present
board member colleton county education foundation, 2009-present
founder/manager word for life ministry 2004-present
- successfully found a non-profit religious organization, from the development of bylaws, articles of faith and church covenant to establishing business committees and board of trustees.
- actively serve on every church board, working with treasurer, secretary, finance committee, and trustees in budgeting and annual financial projections.
- responsible for teaching bible studies, conducting worship services, conducting communion, baptisms, marriage ceremonies, counseling, and community outreach.
real estate agent fishburne and co. 2008-present
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment to maximizing customer satisfaction and sales.
real estate agent re/max 2005-2008
- successfully steered residential sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
owner/operator eric j. campbell insurance agency 2003-2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of insurance operations in the senior market, including automobile, fire, homeowner, and liability insurance.
assistant pastor friendship liberty baptist church 2000-2004
- oversaw a wide variety of administrative operations on behalf of church, from assisting in annual budget development and drafting financial reports to effectively securing a loan to build a fellowship hall.
insurance salesman bankers life and casualty co. 2001-2003
- skillfully educated senior adults on the importance of long-term care insurance, while also assisting clients with tax advantages products.
graduate certificate charleston trident association of realtors school 2005
certificate leadership colleton 2005
certified senior advisor 2003
certificate mary brewer insurance school 2000
ordination/license baptist association 1999
diploma jerry falwell bible institute course 1999
certificate federal bureau of prison academy 1999
certificate scdc academy 1997
graduate army quarter master school 1993
coursework in business orangeburg technical college 1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!