yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven educator seeking a challenging position as an elementary school teacher, where expertise in child care, leadership and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in hectic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents.
- created safe, comfortable and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- assisted teacher by developing, designing, and implementing educational worksheets on all subjects.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- assisted teachers in implemented activities to stimulate constructive learning.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, quickbooks, and powerpoint
interim substitute teacher horizon elementary 2009
- hand-selected to assume leadership of gifted 3rd grade class for teacher on maternity leave, including the development of lesson plans on all subjects, documenting grades, holding parent conferences, and administering fcat test.
substitute teacher broward county 2008-2009
- successfully implemented lesson plans and educational activities left by teachers for grades k-5.
accounting assistant innovative office furnishings 2007-2009
- actively collaborated with accountant in all daily financial tasks, including bank/account reconciliations.
order manager unisys 1996-1999
- effectively managed orders on behalf of the canadian team, from monthly reconciliations to various reports.
temporary teacher license state of florida 2008
substitute teacher certificate 2008-2013
bachelors of finance utah
associates of arts degree dixie college 1994
organization; horizon elementary
committee member pack 698; boy scouts of america
president primary program; local church
- responsible for 35-40 children ages 2-12 for each sunday, supervise 8 teachers in teaching activities, lessons and singing.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!