YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx / ( xxx-xxx-xxxx E-mail: E-mail: email@example.com
Seeking opportunity in investment banking where a strong background in finance, outstanding analytical skills, and extensive training will provide immediate value to the employer.
Merrill Lynch & Company, Short Hills, NJ, 2008 to Present
Conduct comprehensive needs assessments for clients to determine long-term financial goals and create customized investment strategies.
Provide consultative guidance and leadership with retirement planning, education planning, wealth management, and estate and tax management.
- Cultivate, nurture and maintain exemplary relationships with high net worth clientele.
Completed training to earn credential as Certified Special Needs Financial Advisor and currently completing Certified Financial Advisor program.
Exit Realty Group, Basking Ridge, NJ, 2006 to Present
Apply dynamic organizational strengths to draft and negotiate contracts, determine final sale price and date of possession, and coordinate seamless transactions between realtors, attorneys, inspectors, buyers, sellers, and lenders.
Research property ownership details inclusive of deed type, public records, taxes and zoning, and assemble Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to determine fair market value.
Forge, nurture and maintain strong client relationships; actively and continuously identify new prospects, and practice exceptional follow-up with existing and former clients.
Far Hills Funding, LLC, Far Hills, NJ, 2002 to 2006
Senior Loan Officer
- Assessed clients financial needs, recommended appropriate credit solution and loan program, and analyzed supporting documentation to determine credit worthiness of applicants.
- Cultivated excellent client relationships to maximize satisfaction, referrals and loyalty.
- Navigated complete loan process with strict adherence to deadlines and compliance criteria.
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal skills in presenting loan products and pricing, winning and maintaining confidence of borrowers through exemplary customer service.
- Constantly and diligently updated market information from different financial institutions.
Forening Spar Banken, Malmo, Sweden, 1995 to 2001
Personal Financial Advisor
Leveraged solid communication skills to perform extensive prospecting via cold-calling, professional associations, referrals, and database leads.
Scheduled appointments, analyzed clients financial situation, and devised strategic solutions to achieve financial goals.
Played an active role in investment management and private banking for new and existing high net worth clientele.
Persuasively promoted bank products such as IRAs, mutual funds, CD s and money market accounts.
Navigated buy and sell of stocks and bonds as requested by clients.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Series 7, 66, New Jersey Life and Health Insurance License
Forening Spar Banken, Malmo, Sweden
Private Banking, Lending and Investment Banking training, 1997 to 2001
Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Bachelor of Science, Department of Finance and Management, 1993 to 1997
New Jersey Real Estate License, Bridgewater, NJ, 2006
Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx Point, Encompass Mortgage software, financial management software
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!