yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
hospitality ~ customer service ~ public relations
- driven team player with broad-scope management, administrative and customer service background eager to contribute talents to the success of a progressive organization.
- offer 15 years experience in client-focused industries, delivering world class customer service.
- actively collaborate with upper-level management and board of directors in maintaining organization efficiently through the coordination of all operations and prioritization of multiple assignments.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold a professional standard of ethics.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, sabre, worldspan, apollo, and amadeus.
on-site travel department team leader teplis travel service; manhattan associates, inc. 1999-2009
- successfully handle all aspects of international and domestic travel arrangements, from initial research to transportation coordination and travel reports.
- strategically boost competitive leveraging while increasing profits by persuasively negotiating client rates with vendors for optimal pricing.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- effectively contribute to the initial hiring, training and direction of new hires and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as educating staff on travel policy and procedure.
office manager first discount travel 1997-1999
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for leisure travel services, from arc sales reports, customer service and hr to implementing tracking systems, computer system setup and accounting/finance.
- actively collaborated in the startup of company, including initial hiring, training and development of personnel.
on-site senior travel consultant maritz travel, inc. 1995-1997
- successfully steered international and domestic travel sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
masters in education university of georgia athens, ga present
bachelors of science in education university of georgia athens, ga date
prerequisites in education georgia southwestern university americus, ga date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!