Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
Ambitious Management Professional with a proven track record of success in General Management in a restaurant/hospitality setting, management of customer service call center, and sales including, assessment of human resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. Possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. Exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. Strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. Consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. Interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
NRI Temporary Services, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia, 4/2008 C 2/2009
- Acted as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Conferred with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Determined and certified the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Met with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
Winstar Communications, Washington, DC 7/2003 C 4/2008
- Verified client satisfaction during pre- and post-sale of Windstar services.
- Consecutively maintained 3 distinct positions and executed a variety of responsibilities including Operations Center, Circuit Design, and Quality Assurance.
- Maintained a teambuilding perspective within this telecommunications company as it emerged from bankruptcy in 2003.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance and adherence to work orders for migration, construction, decommission and re-homing B-Sites on Winstar network.
- Engaged in LET augmentation, support for RF Engineers, GSA Sales, Field Operations, Central Office Technicians, and Network Operations.
- Performed quality assurance and provisioning duties including price quote procurement, frame relay and SS7/STP ordering, moving, and reporting.
NRI Contracting Services, Rockville, MD, 6/2002 C 7/2003
Customer Service/Claims Re-pricing
- Delivered stellar client relations and customer service for PPO insurance claims and re-pricing according to network contracts.
- Verified compliance between PPO claims and the established regulations for submission.
- Managed data accurately and input claims into AS/400 database and provided client with up-to-date information regarding claim status and outcome.
Manpower Inc., Gaithersburg, MD, 1/2002 C 6/2002
Retail HVAC Sales Representative
- Solicited clients for the purchase of HVAC services and sales; provided service and verified accuracy of orders placed during clients inbound calls.
- Made sure clients were able to obtain needed parts by assessing inventory amounts and securing new inventory as needed.
- Exercised knowledge of forklift operations in order to perform heavy lifting duties.
Winstar Communications, Herndon, VA, 9/1998 C 9/2001
- Carried out customer service duties in excellence including inbound and outbound call activity, trouble shooting with field technicians for build discrepancies, facility path relocation, re-home corrections, and migration links.
- Produced network/customer builds for Wireless competitive local exchange carrier and built out of Winstar B-Sites (individual buildings and customer sites).
- Completed EWO s (engineering work orders) in the NE region (NY, MA, CT, PA, NJ, MD).
****Additional experience as Local Calling Support Specialist for Cable & Wireless USA and Technical Coordinator for NOS, Inc. ****
Name of College
DMS 250 Switch Course
Lucent 5E course
1 Minute Manager
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!