recent college graduate eager to contribute exceptional client relation skills toward actively supporting a successful institution in maximizing financial and operational performance
ø offer more than five years of progressive experience providing excellent customer service, managing client accounts, and overseeing financial records; cultivate positive atmosphere vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø solid experience within the banking industry with expertise in investigating client histories, loss prevention, and ensuring regulatory compliance
ø demonstrated record of developing and implementing effective strategies instrumental to improving overall productivity and profit margins; superior analytical aptitude
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø bilingual in vietnamese/english
~ technical proficiencies ~
windows and mac operating systems ~ ms word, excel, powerpoint ~ visual banker
bachelor of science in health science, california state university fullerton 2008
emphasis on worksite health and program development
associate s degree in liberal arts, cypress college 2005
emphasis on sociology and psychology, 3.5 gpa
accounts and marketing manager, dr. viet nghiem, dds, santa ana, ca 7/07 c 6/08
- provided outstanding customer service for more than 100 existing accounts while expanding client base; performed extensive business development functions including designing marketing campaigns, prospecting and contacting prospective clients, and promoting direct referrals
- developed and implemented an innovative, not-for-profit community program targeted at increasing dental health awareness for low-income families; conducted educational programs directly resulting in a 15% increase in annual revenue
- accurately prepared, updated, and maintained financial and client records; managed company bookkeeping; performed administrative and clerical functions
regional teller for los angeles and orange counties, washington mutual, anaheim, ca 10/05 c 7/07
- successfully performed a broad range of banking and account management functions for thousands of consumer accounts in two very busy key markets; worked closely with numerous regional branch managers to offer an integrated customer experience
- proficiently responded to customer inquiries and requests; actively visited branch locations to provide customized on-site assistance; identified prospective clients needs and recommended appropriate products
- effectively prevented loss through careful examination of client history and check and money order cashing transactions; ensured compliance with all corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations
lead cashier and loss prevention, office depot, insert location 7/03 c 10/05
- offered excellent customer service; engaged in cross-selling and product recommendations to consistently meet and exceed sales goals
- oversaw proper cash and credit card handling procedures to minimize discrepancies; balanced registers on a daily basis
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i recently obtained my bachelor s degree and have a solid record of experience in banking operations and customer service concurrent with my academic pursuits. i excel at developing customer acquisition strategies, driving sales growth, and delivering quality account servicing. in addition to my operational experience, i have a strong history of promoting accuracy and ensuring compliance with all regulations and standards. my exceptional communication skills combined with my ability to identify and address client-specific needs have consistently proven instrumental in my success at expanding market shares while retaining customers in highly competitive industries. to complement this background, i am bilingual in english and vietnamese and proficient with microsoft office applications and visual banker.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!